2008 QB B.J. Daniels

9seven

Apr 15, 2006
Indianola/Boone
I know Rivals hasn't given their ratings yet(stars). Has scout just given him a one star, or does everyone have a one star as of now? Just trying to get at I don't believe that all of those teams are going after a one star recruit...

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
He's the level of talent that ISU has never really been able to get before and I think we're going to see a lot of offers to guys like him. It'll be nice to see Iowa State competing with some top schools every once in a while. Obviously offers don't win games but if a few of them come through, we should have a great future.

9seven

Apr 15, 2006
Indianola/Boone
Good, he looks like a solid prospect from the little info I have gathered. It looks like we are in a lot of recruiting battles with big name programs. More then we ever were with DMAC, hopefully Chizik and the gang gets us the best class ISU has ever seen!

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I think the true test will be the 09-10 recruiting class. That gives us the best opportunity to get on the kids from day one in the recruiting process but it also gives us time to get the new system completely in place. Hopefully we'll have some more wins under our belts by then and we'll have a better program to sell to the recruits.

9seven

Apr 15, 2006
Indianola/Boone
I think the true test will be the 09-10 recruiting class. That gives us the best opportunity to get on the kids from day one in the recruiting process but it also gives us time to get the new system completely in place. Hopefully we'll have some more wins under our belts by then and we'll have a better program to sell to the recruits.

DMAC had a lot of recruiting sucess early by selling the "we are building a program here and want you too start with you". Now I don't want anymore DMAC recruiting classes, but hopefully Chizik has some sucess with that tactic too.

FLYBOY1979

Apr 12, 2006
I have noticed this QB from Florida, sounds pretty good??? After reading
the above posts I went and looked at WHO is looking at him. A rather
impressive list, so I went on the Gater site to see IF there is any other QB's on their wish list, what A LIST. There are 28 QB's on their 2008
recruit page!!!!! 3 of them are 2* and B.J. Daniels is number 13 on the list. Also there seems to be no specific order , other than the 3 2*
kids. B.J. doesn't seem to be to high on their list.

lennon3

Apr 11, 2006
I posted this along time ago when I was asking about B.J. Here is a link to some video of the kid!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-omn8NB2gY"]YouTube - B.J. Daniels[/ame]

isumellie

May 18, 2006
Waukee, IA
Yea I remember seeing that before when you linked that before. I really like hearing more good news about this guy coming to ISU! On that video he throws 40 yards while on the run to his left!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron