1 game a day. Start at $100 Let’s really see how much I know

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Other than the title, I fail to see the difference. But go ahead, oh great gatekeeper, and tell us who is ok to track their bets and who isn't.
You must not know rhoho (the OP's old username before getting banned) but he's a piece of **** human being, that's why he gets as much crap as he does

• Winner
Reactions: Cyched

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
You must not know rhoho (the OP's old username before getting banned) but he's a piece of **** human being, that's why he gets as much crap as he does
Yeah. Just a horrible person. Clean record, work full time, First responder for years, volunteer around the community all the time.
It takes a really special person to have so much hate in their life to try to bring down and destroy others that they don’t have a clue who they are. You and others are the reason this board has such a bad rep. Keyboard warriors are fun.
Im done with this ******** board. I tried to
just talk sports and have enjoyed interacting with some of you but the bad has taken over the good. 10+ years on this board. I’m
Done. Hope you few that have issues figure it out and life is too short to go through life mad at the world. Take care all

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Yeah. Just a horrible person. Clean record, work full time, First responder for years, volunteer around the community all the time.
It takes a really special person to have so much hate in their life to try to bring down and destroy others that they don’t have a clue who they are. You and others are the reason this board has such a bad rep. Keyboard warriors are fun.
just talk sports and have enjoyed interacting with some of you but the bad has taken over the good. 10+ years on this board. I’m
Done. Hope you few that have issues figure it out and life is too short to go through life mad at the world. Take care all

Damn. Who is gonna help me with my locks of the week?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
10+ years? How many other burners did you have?

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019

obvious hawk fan lol. (That’s mad about getting embarrassed by Michigan)

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back.gif

• Winner
Reactions: VeloClone