***NCAA Second Round: (7) Iowa State at (2) Stanford [Sun., 9:00 CT]***

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I don't think I've ever heard a crowd boo this much

We can boo with the best of them at home. Although, these folks are no slouches.

I actually appreciate them they are a feisty crowd. Our fans seem to be holding their own also. I'm thinking it's a pretty good atmosphere in person.

Reactions: nrg4isu

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
The booing to me illustrates a crowd that didn’t understand the game or are just homers. You always hear announcers talk about how ISUs crowd is intelligent when it comes to basketball. Yes, ISU boos, but nothing like this.

Sitting here needing some oxygen. Deep breaths. Need to keep Brinks frustrated and slow down their big scorer. Have to keep our ladies out of foul trouble.

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
I don't think I've ever heard a crowd boo this much

We can boo with the best of them at home. Although, these folks are no slouches.
You've never been to Hilton? They're just being typical fans that are into the game.

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
The booing to me illustrates a crowd that didn’t understand the game or are just homers. You always hear announcers talk about how ISUs crowd is intelligent when it comes to basketball. Yes, ISU boos, but nothing like this.

Sitting here needing some oxygen. Deep breaths. Need to keep Brinks frustrated and slow down their big scorer. Have to keep our ladies out of foul trouble.
Yes we do :)