Tang Postgame Comments

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Everyone knows CC is a big flopper…. but I don’t recall ever hearing an opposing coach call her out for it after a game.

It’s something you just do NOT do if you’re a respectful coach and person. Can you ever imagine TJ talking like that?

But Tang LOVES to talk about God all the time…. all must be an act…. he’s a horrible person.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Everyone knows CC is a big flopper…. but I don’t recall ever hearing an opposing coach call her out for it after a game.

It’s something you just do NOT do if you’re a respectful coach and person. Can you ever imagine TJ talking like that?

But Tang LOVES to talk about God all the time…. all must be an act…. he’s a horrible person.
This. I can’t imagine any coach doing this. Even mad Fran calms the F down by the time he is doing the postgame presser and gives the cliche coach speak answers for why they lost.

I can only imagine what TJ and his colleagues say about this clown when microphones and cameras aren’t around.

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006

And he wasn’t even asked about it. The question had nothing to do with his idiotic response. It was completely unsolicited

• Agree
Reactions: CRcyclone6

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
He talks a lot about religion. Not sure what his faith is, but not bearing false witness and treating others respectfully must not be important
See, this is the problem I have with him. I am fine with his personal beliefs and if he wants to credit God with personal success & life direction. However, when you don't control your own house (e.g. technical-worthy antics on the sidelines, his assistant coach berating college students with F-bombs, and accusing officials, opposing coaches and players of misdeeds without any proof), you give your "faith" a BAD name. If KSU does NOT make the NCAA Tourney, then what does that say about his faith? - it doesn't reflect well on it. As a Christian myself, this is what ticks me off - but it shouldn't be a surprise, he did come from Baylor - they took hypocrisy to an "11."

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
Instead of getting in the NCAA because of divine intervention he should have been about the faith helping them to deal with disappointments in life.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
This. I can’t imagine any coach doing this. Even mad Fran calms the F down by the time he is doing the postgame presser and gives the cliche coach speak answers for why they lost.

I can only imagine what TJ and his colleagues say about this clown when microphones and cameras aren’t around.
Probably nothing. They move their focus onto the next, not worth the energy or the time to dwell on the dust they left behind

KCyclone2010

May 19, 2017
Tang is a loser, simple as that. And the K-State twitter trolls sure are something else. Must not be anything better to do in middle of nowhere Kansas

KCyclone2010

May 19, 2017
Isn't John Kurtz the guy who brought the completely unsubstantiated and irresponsible racist taunts narrative onto social media in the aftermath of the KSU game? The guy has a reality problem.
Yes it is, then he tried to back track by saying he's not a reporter. Guy is a clown, along with the rest of K-State twitter trolls

OrangeCarrot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 1, 2023
Really starting to think there's something more going on with this guy.
Like an Adderall addiction.
And I don't say that to be funny but something is clearly wrong with him.
I wouldn’t be surprised if most football and basketball coaches use some type of amphetamine salts.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Has anyone mentioned, the thing Tang was mad about, and why he grabbed the girl's mop, was because the previous possession an ISU player (BRE) set a hard screen on a KSU player and dropped him in that spot.

It was a hard but legal pick, but Tang was upset that there was no call. That's the spot he was mopping up, and went out of his way to draw attention to it.

The KSU fans we sat by were worse than average Jayhawks, and very annoying. So upset so many Clones were in the building and being so loud, and ISU was getting all the calls.

Help Support Us

Become a patron