Tang Postgame Comments

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
it’s true, Tangs wife said so..

Tang's sister.
Don't forget claiming the racist yellings happened
Tang is a loser, simple as that. And the K-State twitter trolls sure are something else. Must not be anything better to do in middle of nowhere Kansas
It's hard to say otherwise. Just look at the things he says, how he whines and deflects, and places blame on others. And I believe the traits we see in Tang are hereditary. It seems to run in the family.

Reactions: NWICY and GMackey32

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
This thread just gets better and better. I went back and read the whole thing!
I'm sure pp. 2-9 are very entertaining. I'm a little wore out with tang and his antics by now.

Until next year!

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Difference between Scott Drew and Tang:

Lipsey gets knocked down in front of Baylor bench and Drew is the one that helps him up.

Tang manages to take a shot at Lipsey in post game press conference in a completely unrelated question.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
If he is still at K State next Hilton visit, students better have either a Putey or Poon sign up. Or maybe a broom and a janitors coveralls on the bench, so he can wipe all the spit and water.

sj4

Jun 12, 2012
Wow. He sure does provide the bulletin board material doesn't he?

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
This Kurtz guy is a first-class jacka$$. If you're going to write something about how the rest of the league is suspicious of something that ISU/TJ did you better damn well have the receipt to back that kind of sh!t up.

Not to mention that TJ in his "down" year had to resurrect a 2-win team/program from the previous season and made the Sweet 16 regardless. Kansas State may have been down during Bruce's last season, but they weren't 2-22 level of down.

F*ck this guy.
Ignore Kurtz. He decided to join in the whole shock jock, saying outlandish things to get clicks, style of media a few years ago. He goes after ISU because he knows our fan base will give that attention, and thus clicks. Stop feeding into these people folks.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Last year about this time I would have never said this, but I am actually starting to like Bill Self and completely hate Jerome Tang.

CBB is just a reflection of real life. I’d rather have a friend that’s an ******* that owns it and doesn’t pretend to not be an *******, than a friend that’s an ******* that pretends to be nice.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
with some of the same behavior and mannerisms that I might associate with fake Christians or snake oil type salesmen, or pushy, aggressive Christians
He reminds me of guy I used to run into around Grays Lake in Des Moines often. It didn't matter if I was fishing, biking, walking, playing with my kids, for some reason I'd run into him at least once a year.

Super nice, started out with a bunch of small talk about fishing, the weather, etc, but you just knew he was fake and had some ulterior motive. After softening you up for a bit he would pull out the
"Have you thought about letting Jesus into your life" pamphlet.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Fitz on GoPowerCat does not like the fact that Iowa State fans booed TangFraud when he grabbed the mop. Said we are trying to make poor Tang out to be a villain because of comments that were ‘never made publicly‘. Assistants yelling out obscenities and accusing TJ in the handshake lines evidently doesn’t count as ‘public’ to Fitz.

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
The poor babies, ha.
The antics by Tang in Ames & the follow up loss in the Little Apple was a turning point for this team. They have a chip on their shoulder and playing with team focus on both ends of the court. Gotta thank K State for pushing this group at the end of a long season to a point where they are playing at the highest level.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
The antics by Tang in Ames & the follow up loss in the Little Apple was a turning point for this team. They have a chip on their shoulder and playing with team focus on both ends of the court. Gotta thank K State for pushing this group at the end of a long season to a point where they are playing at the highest level.
Yes. And contrast Tang and Tang's team. He is soliciting the selection committee to pick them, when they have done nothing, since the IState game really, to prove that they deserve it. They'll be lucky if they get an NIT invite.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
In the post game presser, Mom, Keshon & Tamin ALL credited the the loss at KSU as a "wake-up" call. So maybe we should be a little bit grateful to Tang.

Nah.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Glad everyone is finally coming around to the fact that KSU is not a school or fan base with which we should feel any kinship. While the enemy (KSU) of my enemy (KU) is my friend, KSU lacks any honor or redeeming qualities.

That said… it is Iowa and Mad Fran. Purple Kansas tears are delicious, but Hawkeye tears are euphoric. I would hate for Fran to move on from Iowa, though. He just needs a little more time to dig out of the Lick hole.

Tough choice here. . . Go Purple Kitties, I guess.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Last year about this time I would have never said this, but I am actually starting to like Bill Self and completely hate Jerome Tang.
You can respect Self while disliking him. He can do things you don’t like but are not Whiny and douchey. He may have players paid, get Ts to get favorable calls and such, but it’s stuff most do and owns it (outside of paying them in the past). Therefore you can respect him.

You can’t respect Tang though.