Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Disagree. I'm seeing nothing but a championship.
81iaGxxnXtL._SL1500_.jpg
If they don’t make an elite 8 next year with a possibly a big 10 championship out of it, huge failure for them

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
So 2 total out of 5 recruits? I mean even you have to admit that's horrendous

Fran's not pumping the breaks to lower expectations on the Frosh... Diamonds in the Deeeeep Rough.

"He also noted that Patrick McCaffery is now in a good position physically and McCaffery also had high praise for his incoming group of freshmen.

“The five freshmen are incredible,” he said. “This is the deepest team that I have had since I have been here and maybe the deepest team since I got into the coaching profession.”

McCaffery did also confirm that incoming freshman Josh Ogundele is still in London with his family awaiting clearance to return to the United States and join his Iowa teammates."
https://iowa.rivals.com/news/mccaffery-expect-garza-decision-relatively-soon

Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
McCaffery boys are ready for a breakout year on Twitter again. Nothing says toughness like talking crap on social media like they do.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
McCaffery boys are ready for a breakout year on Twitter again. Nothing says toughness like talking crap on social media like they do.

I’m hoping youth tourneys watch people recording games. That guy who has video tape of what appeared to be a 5th grade game and was posting it was very creepy.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What did one of them tweet at a whisky player?

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Ok, what is your point?
You listed Rutgers, Iowa and Providence as his P6 offers. So I was just pointing out that Providence had interest but did not offer. And I agree, in basketball there are 6 power conferences including the Big East.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Where I think he's foolish to not stay in the draft is the distinct possibility of there not being a cbb season. Might as well come out and get paid to play, whether it's g league or the league. He would kill in Europe too. I don't see his draft stock improving at all if he stays. Say there is no cbb season. Well, he decided to stay and was unable to increase his draft stock, and actually hurt it because now he's a year older and less appealing to a young NBA. Kid needs to make his money now, his stock will not get higher

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Where I think he's foolish to not stay in the draft is the distinct possibility of there not being a cbb season. Might as well come out and get paid to play, whether it's g league or the league. He would kill in Europe too. I don't see his draft stock improving at all if he stays. Say there is no cbb season. Well, he decided to stay and was unable to increase his draft stock, and actually hurt it because now he's a year older and less appealing to a young NBA. Kid needs to make his money now, his stock will not get higher
CBB will be played this year. At the absolute worst, the season would get delayed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron