Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
There's certainly a line and coaches cross it quite often. You can find sooo many coaches do what you just showed. PJ Fleck had something similar this past year against Iowa right? Calling someone a mother f***** is different than calling someone a homophobic slur.
lol....ok, he yelled c0*k $ucker from a room away. I've heard that term used many times and it's not intended as a homophobic slur. Calling someone a mother f*&**( to their face is far worst in my opinion.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
lol....ok, he yelled c0*k $ucker from a room away. I've heard that term used many times and it's not intended as a homophobic slur. Calling someone a mother f*&**( to their face is far worst in my opinion.

Dude just type the words and let the filter do its thing.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Campbell called the ref that?
The point is....coaches say offensive crap like that all the time. Often directly to officials. What Brian Ferentz said is no worst than stuff that happens all the time in college football. This was directed at CyTwins because he said BF went after the official, which is not true.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
If any of my children behave like BF I would consider my parenting a failure.

stender

Jan 26, 2020
Kirk saying Brian's behavior is unacceptable is fine. He has to say that. It seems as if this type of behavior was accepted. They got caught, and seem to be backpedaling to cover their ass. Doyle was expendable. Brian's last name is the only reason he is still employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.