Alien Message

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
At first glance thought the thread title said "Allen Message" - was expecting some kind words from Lazard!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
156d2ca87b2cbc71dc367690b31c75d6.jpg

Reactions: besserheimerphat

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
People of Earth, your attention, please… This is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council. As you will no doubt be aware, the plans for development of the outlying regions of the Galaxy require the building of a hyperspatial express route through your star system, and regrettably, your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less than two of your Earth minutes. Thank you…

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
People of Earth, your attention, please… This is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council. As you will no doubt be aware, the plans for development of the outlying regions of the Galaxy require the building of a hyperspatial express route through your star system, and regrettably, your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less than two of your Earth minutes. Thank you…
So long, and thanks for all the fish!!!

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Dang it. I was just looking up that quote. You win.

Help Support Us

Become a patron