Wisconsin
Ricardo Montalban is so good in The Wrath of Khan
DisfiguredInfantileHapuku-max-1mb.gif

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I think I'm going to have to go to Costco this evening to pick up more vodka. Should stop at Menards as it is right there and see if I can pick up any lawn fungus stuff.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Not a huge Baseball fan but it was pretty fun to listen to KXNO calling the Roosevelt vs. Ankeny game tonight till I lost the station.

@Cybirdy how is the daughters SB season going did they start tonight?

We are going into our 4th game of the week tonight after starting on Monday. Sitting at 2-1, last night we beat a team we hadn’t beaten in 5 years. It is going to be a grind since we don’t have much depth and are fitting a lot of games into a short season, but I think our girls are just excited to play.

Reactions: NWICY and wxman1

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I think I'm going to have to go to Costco this evening to pick up more vodka. Should stop at Menards as it is right there and see if I can pick up any lawn fungus stuff.
Keep your paper sacks straight when you get home.

Reactions: CloneLawman

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Wife and I decided to make an impromptu trip to Mount Rushmore and Badlands National Park over the 4th. I've never been and she was really young the one time she went. I'm actually really looking forward to it.

We went last summer. We enjoyed the Badlands more than Rushmore. Any thoughts of a trip to Devil's Tower while in the area? Also, don't miss out on Custer.

Reactions: GMackey32

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
We went last summer. We enjoyed the Badlands more than Rushmore. Any thoughts of a trip to Devil's Tower while in the area? Also, don't miss out on Custer.
Nothing set in stone yet. Driving up Friday, back on Sunday so not a whole lot of time. I definitely want to do Badlands and obviously Rushmore. May make a quick jaunt through Custer.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Nothing set in stone yet. Driving up Friday, back on Sunday so not a whole lot of time. I definitely want to do Badlands and obviously Rushmore. May make a quick jaunt through Custer.
Rushmore is "one time" cool. Check out the Needles highway if you have time. And I highly recommend the hike around Devil's Tower...really pretty there. I prefer DT to Rushmore...fewer crowds and much nicer scenery. :D

Reactions: GMackey32

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Rushmore is "one time" cool. Check out the Needles highway if you have time. And I highly recommend the hike around Devil's Tower...really pretty there. I prefer DT to Rushmore...fewer crowds and much nicer scenery. :D
We'll do a little bit of hiking. Will probably hit up Badlands on the way there Friday. Rushmore/Custer + whatever else Saturday. Drive back Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron