***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Nebraska beat Iowa. Only point to be made is ranking isn't about who's better, instead about what they've accomplished.

When a better team plays a weaker schedule their ranking may not reflect which team is actually better on the floor.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sigmapolis

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Prohm should be telling Carton he can play 40 mins a game at ISU if he wants to. Tell him you'll only take him out of the game if he requests to be taken out.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Does anyone know what Carton's relationship with Xavier Foster is like? That could be a game-changer for us.

I wouldn't know about the depth of any relationship they might have if any. I am certain they know of each other. I don't think it's a game changer.....but having Xavier coming next year doesn't hurt.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Lol OK. I'll use facts you can go with opinions. Drake was not good at basketball this year. Michael Jacobson would have been an absolute star in the valley

Problem is you think your opinions are facts.
LOL was your way of dismissing Drake. They sent UNI packing. They aren't a joke, they can play.

Instead of arguing about Drake I'd rather hear your opinion on Carton. Read one article on his transfer said he struggled with turnovers until they moved him off ball. Another said Haliburton leaving greatly enhances our chances as he's looking to go where he can step in and be the starting PG.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Problem is you think your opinions are facts.
LOL was your way of dismissing Drake. They sent UNI packing. They aren't a joke, they can play.

Instead of arguing about Drake I'd rather hear your opinion on Carton. Read one article on his transfer said he struggled with turnovers until they moved him off ball. Another said Haliburton leaving greatly enhances our chances as he's looking to go where he can step in and be the starting PG.

Drake was worse than us

I'm not optimistic Carton is coming here. I know he's not going to Drake though. Marquette maybe?

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Drake was worse than us

I'm not optimistic Carton is coming here. I know he's not going to Drake though. Marquette maybe?

I would be shocked if Drake was really even involved more likely they did reach out and due to location. The article explains DJ's pro ambitions and frustration with lack of playing time being the reasons for his transfer. Drake won't give him the exposure to pro scouts and the MVC won't give him the competition to prove himself to go pro.
I don't think it is likely DJ ultimately ends up in Ames since he didn't seem to enthused about originally signing with ISU. Things can change and Prohm following him on twitter right before the article is intriguing. guess we'll see it play out.

• Agree
Reactions: ZZZ and CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron