Hoiberg taken to hospital

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Sorry, that’s just what I thought I heard. I’m not going to pretend like quarantines are really doing much either though. We’re all going to be exposed one way or another. It’s inevitable

there is a real need to slow it down. Same number of people get it but spread out over a longer time.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
16 minutes to confirm the flu. I had both A and B this year. Sucks for Fred because A is so much worse!

My son had A earlier this year. Called me and thought he was dying. Started with "Dad, I need help". One of those immediately need to puke moments until we got further in the conversation. He was out for a week.

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie and NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
We had it go through our family this year. Was taking double doses of Advil to keep the fever below 102 for several days.

Whatever I had in December/January wasn't diagnosed as the flu but was throat, ears, cough, sinus stuff and it was really intense, and the 102 temp was consistent.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Whatever I had in December/January wasn't diagnosed as the flu but was throat, ears, cough, sinus stuff and it was really intense, and the 102 temp was consistent.

it was probably a the corona virus ;).

kidding or maybe not.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
That's cool although I kinda wish they had announced that prior to the game.
'Fred Hoiberg is feeling under the weather; he got checked out and cleared, he decided to coach'.
Where's the hysteria in that?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron