Texas.png
vs
site.png

IOWA STATE (10-14, 3-8 BIG 12)
VS. TEXAS (14-10, 4-7 BIG 12)
SATURDAY, FEB. 15 | 1 P.M. CST
AMES, IOWA | HILTON COLISEUM (14,384)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPN2
Talent: Rich Hollenberg (pxp); Robbie Hummel (analyst)

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Fanatics are invited to tailgate before today's basketball game. We've got a keg of Blue Moon and several dozen hot dogs and condiments.

The plan is to start serving at 11:30am. Find me in C-5. Look for the 40 foot flagpole, ISU window flags, and ISU plates (literally, ISU PL8S). Weather will feel balmy by comparison to the last few days.

No cost, but let's continue the CycloneFanatic.com tradition of fundraising for good local causes. Everything you contribute will go to the family for which @ChrisMWilliams had a fundraiser at El Bait Shop a couple of weeks ago.

See you there.

P.S. Found the link. These are the folks who will get everything we collect.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fundraiser-for-tom-and-ellen-malmanger

Note that you can donate directly on the site. You don't have to come to the tailgate.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Hope the Solo hooks fall today. If they do, we have a chance.

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
Fanatics are invited to tailgate before today's basketball game. We've got a keg of Blue Moon and several dozen hot dogs and condiments.

The plan is to start serving at 11:30am. Find me in C-5. Look for the 40 foot flagpole, ISU window flags, and ISU plates (literally, ISU PL8S). Weather will feel balmy by comparison to the last few days.

No cost, but let's continue the CycloneFanatic.com tradition of fundraising for good local causes. Everything you contribute will go to the family for which @ChrisMWilliams had a fundraiser at El Bait Shop a couple of weeks ago.

See you there.

P.S. Found the link. These are the folks who will get everything we collect.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fundraiser-for-tom-and-ellen-malmanger

Note that you can donate directly on the site. You don't have to come to the tailgate.
On a serious note this is really cool of you. Now my typical response, sounds like a total sausage fest.

Reactions: CyBobby

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
On a serious note this is really cool of you. Now my typical response, sounds like a total sausage fest.

Just added Texas Coffee Cake to the menu. Sorry, hot dogs, no sausage. BYOS!

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Leaving Texas, fourth day of July. Sun so hot, the clouds so low, the eagles filled the sky.