*** Official #1 Baylor Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Not that Lewis is the savior but Grill before Lewis is weird.

I'm fine with Grill playing but wish it were him at the 2 or 3 and Lewis at the 4.

Also I know Grill has not shot well at all but I'd rather see him let the game come to him than Nixon forcing things.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
We'd possibly be in control of this game with a few less turnovers. Lots of sloppy passing. All 3 bigs haven't really given us much, Hali and Bolton are carrying the team.

Jackson was giving us some quality minutes, just too many fouls. Grill showed a few flashes of strong D. Neither gave any offense unfortunately.

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
And good news, we'll get to see that same crappy starting lineup to start the second half, until he gets a chance to bring in Grill and gawd knows what other lineup mistake, sigh.

Reactions: pthebutcher

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
The O is in disarray. The D is okay. They are hitting all of their short range jumpers. Seems like we only have two guys who can shoot and the good shots are few and far between. Getting penetration seems impossible.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The ONLY reason I was looking forward to this game is because I gave prohm the benefit of the doubt and thought he would try to Build off of the good things we saw on Saturday.. I don’t even support prohm in the slightest and I thought a light bulb was going to come on.

One thing I think that's been happening lately is the team is playing hard and really that hasn't always been the case.

Can THAT at least be what ISU does and doesn't take half a season to figure out?

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
And good news, we'll get to see that same crappy starting lineup to start the second half, until he gets a chance to bring in Grill and gawd knows what other lineup mistake, sigh.
Prohm deserves to get his ass kicked, but the players don’t

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Only giving up 33 is good. Too many sloppy passes and getting beat 20-8 in the paint. Only down 7. Probably my last positive post...I hope not.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
The comments not running an offense is wrong. Got great looks on many possessions, just need someone who can make a wide open shot (not Nixon) Also ran a great backdoor out of a timeout but GCs bounce pass was, well, poor.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: SpokaneCY and isu81

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron