ESPN+ ISU BB Game Schedule

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
There's a difference between ESPN+ Exclusives and content licensed to ESPN+. ESPN+ Exclusives are not blacked out. This is a service that mid-major fans have to use all the time, we know the full ins and outs.

Example. The Valley TV package that runs on Fox Sports Midwest and NBC Sports Chicago is blacked out in the states the Valley covers (Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri) because those linear channels are available in that footprint and the Valley is protecting it's TV partners. The Valley on ESPN+ exclusive games are not blacked out because that is ESPN content. Same with the MLS being blacked out in market.

I'm out on this thread. I'm done with this troll intentionally trying to light up a fan base that he hates. Let him continue to spread misinformation while trying to rip off my username. Whatever.
I just looked it up but nice try. Also if you make it to any uni games since you live in Waterloo let me know. I make it to just about all of them.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyPunch

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I think Chris is wrong on this, this is on the Big XII because they are the ones that sold the T3 (Cyclones.TV) rights to the evil mouse house. And they apparently didn't even think ahead to limit this to the previous T3 content.

• Useful
Reactions: CyBobby

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Has this game been pumped and advertised at all this week on ESPN? Just curious if they are advertising these games as much as they do the regular network games.

I don’t understand how paying for a stream on this game is superior to watching it on an ESPN network like it used to always be on.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Not buying ESPN+ saved me a lot of anguish tonight. Hopefully they find a way to transfer the rest of the season. TCU was the point of no return for me. Can't image someone wanting to dish out more to watch this recurring nightmare.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Great, I bought ESPN+ for the month to try it and now I still can't watch tonight on my TV. Cause I'm out of data for the month (another 10 days or so). I have a feeling that their app really ate my data when I watched the Kansas game, but i did watch a lot of things (bowl games and such) this month. Going to be not real close so not all that interested anyway. Certainly seems like I'm going to cancel at the end of the month.

Anyone looked into the amount of data that their app uses?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Great, I bought ESPN+ for the month to try it and now I still can't watch tonight on my TV. Cause I'm out of data for the month (another 10 days or so). I have a feeling that their app really ate my data when I watched the Kansas game, but i did watch a lot of things (bowl games and such) this month. Going to be not real close so not all that interested anyway. Certainly seems like I'm going to cancel at the end of the month.

Who’s your provider and what’s your cap?

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019

Live sports is going to eat up a lot. Can’t tell you how much but with the quality and hd it eats up more

• Dislike
Reactions: CyPunch

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Live sports is going to eat up a lot. Can’t tell you how much but with the quality and hd it eats up more

It's satellite internet so you aren't getting much. 20 Gb doesn't go far and never has. I've used sling because you can purposely downgrade the quality. If I cared that much and was staying there longer I'd probably go back to satellite TV. But there haven't been many months I have run out of data and not this early. Cyclones.TV also ate data to the point one full game would be ~4 Gb.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid

Are you referring to the Tech/KSU game?

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
I have ESPN + but haven't used it yet. Question: Is it possible to watch tonight's game on delay? I'll probably get home around 8:30pm, but would like to start from the beginning right at 8:30. I didn't see a "DVR" option in the menu. Also - any idea how soon they post the replay option? If the replay is available right away, I could just wait until the game is over around 9:15 or so.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron