Local man unknowingly takes a laxative every day for over a year

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
When you’re in the office stall and someone walks on.

There’s truly no place like home.

But is that scenario, is it really a good poop?

tenor.gif

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
When you’re in the office stall and someone walks on.

There’s truly no place like home.
I know I'm in the minority, but I've taken some of my best and most satisfying dumps in public spaces. I'm not using your crusty gas station bathroom, but restaurants, breweries, places that have nice clean spots. It's almost like I've got public restroom FOMO sometimes. If I'm in a new space I haven't checked out, you better believe I'm taking a dump. I've proudly been the first paying customer to take dumps in many locations.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
As a man who regularly supplements with fiber, at my age good pooops are the best.
They really are. I like to think about how that is something that probably wasn't always the case, aside from the actual pleasure of release. Think about how scary taking a poop would be when predators could be lurking around 20,000 years ago. We're so spoiled.

Also, I remember this being referenced on the FAWcast from years back. Laughed pretty hard about it then.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I know I'm in the minority, but I've taken some of my best and most satisfying dumps in public spaces. I'm not using your crusty gas station bathroom, but restaurants, breweries, places that have nice clean spots. It's almost like I've got public restroom FOMO sometimes. If I'm in a new space I haven't checked out, you better believe I'm taking a dump. I've proudly been the first paying customer to take dumps in many locations.

Speaking of this, when staying at hotels does anyone else go use the lobby bathroom rather than the one in your room? I don't trust the room toilets and don't want to call maintenance to unclog it.

80sClone

Dec 29, 2014
I'm an at home crapper. Or the office. Never when go out and if I go on vacation it can be 3 days before I let go. Like a play dough machine after that. Thanks for reading.

• Informative
Reactions: Tailg8er

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
So yeah, here's the situation ... the one poster was pretty spot on.

Doc told me to get a colonoscopy. I did. Doc told me to take a daily fiber pill and a probiotic. I did.

But I bought Fiber-Lax. Didn't know there was a difference. It was cheaper.

Was literally scheduling all meetings in the PM hours. Lost a CRAP ton of weight.

Was at Travis Hines' in-laws the day before the botched Blair Walsh kick when my wife calls and says, "WTF is this?"

"It's my fiber pill. I take it every day."

Yada yada yada, it took well over a year and a half to get back to normal and I ballooned up.

Any other questions?

Have a great weekend.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Doc told me to get a colonoscopy. I did. Doc told me to take a daily fiber pill and a probiotic. I did.

Was literally scheduling all meetings in the PM hours. Lost a CRAP ton of weight.

Was at Travis Hines' in-laws the day before the botched Blair Walsh kick when my wife calls and says, "WTF is this?"

Yada yada yada, it took well over a year and a half to get back to normal and I ballooned up.

Any other questions?

Have a great weekend.
I could totally see myself doing this. Your honesty is actually kind of helpful.

• Agree
Reactions: LindenCy

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

Any other questions?

Have a great weekend.
I can't believe anyone would let @Doc give them a colonoscopy

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA

Any other questions?

Have a great weekend.

Proud to call this guy my mentor.

Help Support Us

Become a patron