Steve Prohm

isubb79

Jul 16, 2009
The place was dead in the 2nd half. We couldn't make a shot to save our life. We finally hit a 3 and the place erupts. Finally!!!! The crowd is alive. Timeout iowa state. Does this f'n clown understand momentum and what it means in that building?
And that was our last time out too since we had to waste one when we couldn’t in bounds the ball on the offensive coming out of a media timeout

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Whining after every loss doesn't make you right about anything. You just ***** a lot, nothing more, nothing less.
Regardless of your feelings towards him it is fairly clear at this point that the program has some significant issues.

• Agree
Reactions: LindenCy

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Regardless of your feelings towards him it is fairly clear at this point that the program has some significant issues.

Well yeah, no one is going to argue that. As far as I can tell, outside of an influx of cash into the talent pool, the program is ****** for the foreseeable future.

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
Tonight sucked and was historic bad. That said, McDermott is the worst coach in the modern era of Cyclone hoops.

Pointless discussion right now as it feels pretty hopeless

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Well yeah, no one is going to argue that. As far as I can tell, outside of an influx of cash into the talent pool, the program is ****** for the foreseeable future.

It just hit me...2020 no tourney, 2021 no tourney, 2022 is the earliest any fair minded person could hope for to see isu in the tourney again

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I assume this is your way of saying you whine after every loss as well?

I haven’t said much this year besides tonight and after the Iowa drubbing. You can call it whining. I will call it reality.

It is what it is.

10th place in the B12 in 2017-18
6th place in 2018-19 with TH, Shayok, Wigginton and THT
10th place this year?
10th place next year?

3 double digit losses to Iowa in the last 4 years. Very likely another one next year.

If you’re ok with that, that’s fine you’re entitled to your opinion just like everyone else on this board.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I haven’t said much this year besides tonight and after the Iowa drubbing. You can call it whining. I will call it reality.

It is what it is.

10th place this year?
10th place next year?

3 double digit losses to Iowa in the last 4 years. Very likely another one next year.

If you’re ok with that, that’s fine you’re entitled to your opinion just like everyone else on this board.

So it's whining, got it. You didn't need to elaborate.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids

It is what it is.

10th place this year?
10th place next year?

To add to this
6th place with Georges,Monte,Nader,Naz,Thomas, Burton as well. Was in danger of missing the tournament the next season with Morris, Naz, Burton, and Thomas until a crazy hot February. Prohm has always fallen below expectations every season other than last year, which was one of the few times it felt like there wasn't a consensus on how good we were supposed to be

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron