Jamie's level of concern pertaining to Iowa

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
this is really ******* stupid, and, coming from you, that’s saying a lot

you guys always excuse the piece of **** Barta is because he raises money. Well Jamie pollard has raised more money than any ad ever because of stupid hawk fans like you.
So you think there's correlation between the amount of money raised by JP and Iowa fans on a message board? Interesting.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Great DC, but he will probably be too old to be considered one KF does retire. He is 56 now and would probably be 60 before he ever took over.
I've heard from some fairly well connected people that he would be the choice as of now. Things can change though.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
That might be worse than Brian which is saying something
tenor.gif

• Creative
Reactions: CyTwins

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
He's probably saying that you and your fellow trolls are representative of Iowa fans in the real world. Just spitballin' here...
Except he actually infers that the reason JP has raised so much money is because of Iowa fans.

• Funny
Reactions: Lineup

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
So you think there's correlation between the amount of money raised by JP and Iowa fans on a message board? Interesting.

I guess I shouldn’t have expected you to understand, my bad.

pollard picks at hawk fans, hawk fans act like, well hawk fans, thinking they’re relevant and all. Y’all say stupid ****, Iowa state fans love it, and donate more.

that billboard many of your inbrethren still lose their **** over, has been worth 10’s to 100’s of millions of dollars in donations.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I guess I shouldn’t have expected you to understand, my bad.

pollard picks at hawk fans, hawk fans act like, well hawk fans, thinking they’re relevant and all. Y’all say stupid ****, Iowa state fans love it, and donate more.

that billboard many of your inbrethren still lose their **** over, has been worth 10’s to 100’s of millions of dollars in donations.
giphy.gif

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
TV money isn’t as important as you think for the best athletic departments

it’s less than 30% of iowa’s annual AD revenue, and less than 25% of Wisconsin’s. The big ten has elite fundraisers catering to more wealthy, educated fans due to the depth and quality of the degrees offered by the schools over multiple decades.

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: Hawktj and ATCy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

it’s less than 30% of iowa’s annual AD revenue, and less than 25% of Wisconsin’s. The big ten has elite fundraisers catering to more wealthy, educated fans due to the depth and quality of the degrees offered by the schools over multiple decades.

Oh you're trying to get banned? Bold move

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

You might want to run those numbers again...

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron