Iowa/Iowa St.

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
After watching that game tonight I fully expect Nixon to take Bohannon out of the game for the most part. Make him beat you anywhere but from 3. Run Haliburton at Garza to double. Make Wieskamp go off on Bolton to beat us he is not the alpha personality to put up 20-25 points.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
No excuse for losing this game, but if we shoot like we did today then there will be some trouble. Fran makes this Iowa's super bowl so they wont go away easy.

• Agree
Reactions: jpete24

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No excuse for losing this game, but if we shoot like we did today then there will be some trouble. Fran makes this Iowa's super bowl so they wont go away easy.

Iowa's so soft though. We shot poorly and just won by double digits to a team much better than Iowa

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Iowa's so soft though. We shot poorly and just won by double digits to a team much better than Iowa
I want to agree and think we'll smoke them but I think we should do that every year and we rarely do. The lifelong Hawk fans just really want to beat us more than anyone else on their schedule

• Agree
Reactions: mfelske and CyTwins

ClonesFTW

Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
After watching that game tonight I fully expect Nixon to take Bohannon out of the game for the most part. Make him beat you anywhere but from 3. Run Haliburton at Garza to double. Make Wieskamp go off on Bolton to beat us he is not the alpha personality to put up 20-25 points.

The concern with doubling Garza is Iowa has a couple guys who will knock down the 3 if our rotation is a half second slow. Garza can have 30 points but if we are getting a steal/block/TO from Iowa’s guards every 5-6 possessions it won’t be enough.

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
I don't think Garza will be able to guard Conditt/Solo/Jacobson... he's so slow and lumbering. We might force Fran's hand.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
JFC there are a bunch of defeatists in this thread. F*ck Iowa now and forever. I"ll take an internet stand and say we beat their asses. This yrs team can play D against anyone and plays hard even if the shots don't fall. Clones by 10+ b*tches.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Sounds like you are describing the WBB crowd. They do, on occasion, get active for the WBB games but it's mostly just to boo any call that doesn't go our way. I don't sense they are there to cheer, just to be pissed and boo cause they like being grumpy old *****. Will check it out for the Iowa game Wednesday.

It's the Iowa game of course we are going to Boo when needed. ;)