WE’RE GETTING WRESTLING HOODIES

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Do we need to get on a waiting list or something? If they are black I will take one as well.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Glad you could stop by to let us know.
Yeah, that didn't come out the way I meant. I am still dejected from our performance against the hoks, thinking after last year's score we had closed the gap. And still salty from the K St game too. I meant it more as who cares, we're not any good. Not that that's probably any better. It wasn't a shot at the team or the sport in general. Think football during the Chizik years.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Yeah, that didn't come out the way I meant. I am still dejected from our performance against the hoks, thinking after last year's score we had closed the gap. And still salty from the K St game too. I meant it more as who cares, we're not any good. Not that that's probably any better. It wasn't a shot at the team or the sport in general. Think football during the Chizik years.
You may want to put down your shovel bud...

• Agree
Reactions: CyGold

Blackhawk6515

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 21, 2008

You have almost 6000 posts, and those two are probably your worst. You're better than that.

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Everyone buy one or we’re not friends

Reactions: ISUWR5