Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm not triggered at all. I enjoy reading poster's thoughts on Iowa. It's hilarious to me how many people on here openly admit to not watching Iowa play but then still go on to tell you who is a good player and who is not. It's pure entertainment. Much like Fox News.
You're triggered, plain and simple. And just a thought, maybe keep the politics out.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Except I don’t think they look good at all. TTU I was surprised by but that was more them looking young and shooting terrible too as opposed to Iowa looking good

By looking good, I mean winning games maybe they weren't expected to win. I haven't really watched them this year, so I don't really know how they look.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol...There is no stat that measures end of game situations. That's the flaw in what you posted.

I never said there was a statistic that measured end of game situations.

YOU said there was a stat that showed Moss was a good defender off the ball but a bad defender on the ball. I'm waiting to see that from you unless you want to just admit you made it up

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Iowa's "point guards"

Bohannon - 6-15 from the floor, 1 assist and 1 rebound

Connor - 2-6 from the floor, 1-4 from 3

Toussaint - 2-7 from the floor, 0-4 from 3

Yikes!
Joe and Connor 6 assists 1 turnover. Strange you left that out when talking about pg’s

Reactions: Gitwitit

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Joe and Connor 6 assists 1 turnover. Strange you left that out when talking about pg’s
He cherry picks all the time. At least he admitted he didn't watch much of the game. That's more than most here are will to admit.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I never said there was a statistic that measured end of game situations.

YOU said there was a stat that showed Moss was a good defender off the ball but a bad defender on the ball. I'm waiting to see that from you unless you want to just admit you made it up
You said there is a stat showing moss is a better defender. I said I want to see the same stat for end of game situations. Connor was just more effective in late game situations when trying to protect a lead. If behind, Moss was needed for scoring. It's simple.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He cherry picks all the time. At least he admitted he didn't watch much of the game. That's more than most here are will to admit.
I watched the second half. The game ended up almost exactly as I expected it to. A $20 straight win with parlaying the under paid out $97.

Reactions: Gitwitit

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why is your posting history locked? What are you afraid for people to see?