ISU vs Iowa

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
As far as I know nothing wrong with Wilcke. He wrestled at the Luther Open (4-0 with 2 falls, 2 techs) and Brands went 184 in the dual.

Who knows what Brands will do with his line up. Its always a crapshoot with them in the early part of the year.

Why wouldn't Wilcke wrestle if he's good to go? Is Brands better than him or something?

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Mike Mann vs Ed Banach (yes I'm old). Their matches were epic.

Those happened before I was born but have watched them on YouTube, definitely agree. I have been fortunate enough to have been coached by both. They are both really good guys.

Reactions: Doc and Sturge34

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
Those happened before I was born but have watched them on YouTube, definitely agree. I have been fortunate enough to have been coached by both. They are both really good guys.
Do you know if Ed Banach is still employed at ISU? He would have been great as a coach but that ship has sailed.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Do you know if Ed Banach is still employed at ISU? He would have been great as a coach but that ship has sailed.

I can say two years ago he sat in front of me and was in the compliance department then but he has since disappeared.

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
I can say two years ago he sat in front of me and was in the compliance department then but he has since disappeared.
If my memory serves me correctly, Mike would beat Ed in duals, but Ed would win their NCAA matches. I think Ed won 3 NCAA championships.

• Agree
Reactions: matclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron