NFL: ***Official Week Eleven Thread***

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Im fine with the Mack trade, it made their above-average defense into an elite defense. The problem is he's getting double teamed alot because they have alot of guys injured, and their offense is so bad their defense is on the field alot more than they should be.

Sure. I don't think it's anything he's doing wrong. He's still a high effort guy; I just think teams have been better able to game plan for him this season.

• Agree
Reactions: NoCreativity

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Did you guys know that the Chiefs Run D hasn’t been good? Christ. The announcers talk about it every play.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Rivers is going to fly home and angry **** his wife and end up with a 19th kid.

I surprised that with his lack of accuracy on the field that he's able to get it done off the field or is Mrs. Rivers having fun while he's on the road.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
need to lose a couple more to get that top 5 pick

Activate Drew Lock and throw him to the wolves. That ought to do the trick, and as an added bonus once he sucks ass then Elway has an excuse to draft another QB.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Activate Drew Lock and throw him to the wolves. That ought to do the trick, and as an added bonus once he sucks ass then Elway has an excuse to draft another QB.
I think it's fair to question how much longer Elway gets. He's looking at his 3rd consecutive losing season, and hasn't exactly set the world on fire with his drafting.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I think it's fair to question how much longer Elway gets. He's looking at his 3rd consecutive losing season, and hasn't exactly set the world on fire with his drafting.

Who fires him, though? It's not all that clear who's in charge in Denver with the Bowlen family fight over who owns the team and the trust that Pat Bowlen set up when he became ill with Alzheimers, and I think Elway has been a direct beneficiary of that uncertainty and confusion.

He probably should be fired as it's been all downhill since that SB win, but it wouldn't surprise me if he got one more year.