Tom Herman

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Does not respect the sacrament of marriage.

Texas fans near us told me our Tom Herman is an infidel chant was “rude”. I said cheating on your wife with co-eds is rude.

There isn’t a bigger scum bag in the B12 than Tom Herman. So thankful for Campbell.

Were you guys the ones that almost got into a fight with the nice Texas fan a row behind the idiot ones? The joke was funny the first time but there was no reason to push it as far as you did. We’re a better fan base than that.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
don’t blame them.
A bit premature after his season he has last year that resulted in 10 wins, and a Sugar Bowl victory over a great Georgia team. At the same time I’m not sold he’s that good of a coach either. Next year he will need to produce.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Tom Herman stood by himself after the game during the Texas band send off. It was a forced look for him to hold the horns up.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone06

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
How would you like to play for that guy? It's always the players fault, never the head coach.

CMC is the exact opposite. He's always saying after losses that it's on him and the coaches to put the players in a better position to win the game.

Campbell and Prohm both own up to it when their teams underperform. Glad we have coaches like that instead of douchecanoes like Tommy