Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I feel like I missed something here but I don’t know what the hell Ohio is but it is NOT Midwest. That is the ultimate fake news
It's not the east coast, but it is in the east. It's two states away from the coast.. We wouldn't call Utah part of the midwest.

• Agree
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Other way around. Outside of Indianapolis and Gary, the entire state is straight up Kentucky. And Kentucky sure as hell isn’t the Midwest.
I'll trust your judgement more so than mine. You lived it for 8 years. I've only passed through it a couple of times and stayed one night.

Based upon the most definitive method of deciding if a state is Southern, there are about 20 Waffle Houses in Indiana which confirms that it is Southern.

• Informative
Reactions: flycy and Aclone

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
@tolfbfan I hope you get the opportunity to make the trip to Ames and experience a fantastic game day.

I've invited him many times, but he has never shown his face (not unlike his avatar). Now I'm starting to wonder if he is just some unusually clever Hok fan doing a masterful troll job on us.
campbellPirate.png

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Other way around. Outside of Indianapolis and Gary, the entire state is straight up Kentucky. And Kentucky sure as hell isn’t the Midwest.
I definitely have to agree with the Kentucky comparison. You go to southern Indiana and you would believe you were in Kentucky, Alabama etc . .
Southern Illinois isn't much better.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I've invited him many times, but he has never shown his face (not unlike his avatar). Now I'm starting to wonder if he is just some unusually clever Hok fan doing a masterful troll job on us.
View attachment 67583

Well, If that were true, I would be quietly digging at you all about our current record against those B******s.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
450px-BEA_regions.png

replace plains with Midwest and I would agree with these regions

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Well, If that were true, I would be quietly digging at you all about our current record against those B******s.

More masterful trolling? Still waiting for an in-person appearance. ;)

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
More masterful trolling? Still waiting for an in-person appearance. ;)
I agree. Feel like I have an internet romance going on with a very hot looking Western European, but dont get the real benefits. You know: snuggling, long conversations, putting toilet seat down, saying yes dear etc etc.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron