New Uniforms Revealed

Cyclone5234

Nov 29, 2018
Indiana
Could you do this one with a gold facemask......

3-jpg.66486

These are all awesome, and so fun to look at. Thanks for indulging me!
is.JPG

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Something I noticed in your helmet logo design is that the Orr/Criner Tornado had a more forward leaning "agressive" looking slant to it. I really like this little tweak to it. Something just that simple really updates it and makes it look a little more modern.
Is it possible to just post an image of that logo alone, with how it looks with that slight change?
I just think it looks a little better than the more straight up version, almost giving movement to the tornado.
Or is it just an optical illusion on the different helmet styles and lines, and how they are positioned?
nado-jpg.66205

Legacy15.jpg

Cyclone5234

Nov 29, 2018
Indiana
Something I noticed in your helmet logo design is that the Orr/Criner Tornado had a more forward leaning "agressive" looking slant to it. I really like this little tweak to it. Something just that simple really updates it and makes it look a little more modern.
Is it possible to just post an image of that logo alone, with how it looks with that slight change?
I just think it looks a little better than the more straight up version, almost giving movement to the tornado.
Or is it just an optical illusion on the different helmet styles and lines, and how they are positioned?

new nado.JPG
This is directly off the helmet.

Original from Kagavi.
new.JPG

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
View attachment 66601
This is directly off the helmet.

Original from Kagavi.
View attachment 66603
YES, that is exactly what I was talking about! That little tweak in slant. LOVE IT. The little updates that have been done like this really should be sent to Pollard to show how its different enough to distinguish it from what he calls the dark times in ISU football, but still classic enough and simple and still directly related to that retro logo.
I really think this is a winner for a secondary "Tornado/Cyclone" mark. At least that is my opinion.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
nado-jpg.66205

Legacy15.jpg

I really wish any of those reddish colors were our actual cardinal color... then maybe they'd look better.

Help Support Us

Become a patron