UL Monroe (game three opponent) vs FSU 44-45 OT loss

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I don't know, considering that you were in the midst of an 11-year streak of losing seasons and 19-year streak of non-winning seasons, when we restarted the series game, I'm not sure that's the route you want to take

You have this ULM Warhawk fan obviously confused with another type of Hawk fan.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
You’re telling me UL-Monroe couldn’t even beat FSU? Game will be easier than I thought. Only kidding, but this doesn’t really put any fear in me.

• Creative
Reactions: Aclone

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
You have this ULM Warhawk fan obviously confused with another type of Hawk fan.
Thanks for the heads up. I read the user name quick and wasn't expecting to see a ULM fun.

So I'll edit it to "I don't know, considering that you've had one winning season in the 25 years you've been in the FBS, I'm not sure that's the route you want to take"

NHWarhawk

Jul 29, 2019
My comment is accurate and I stand by it. Don’t act like Iowa State has been some football juggernaut for years and years. And in no way am I saying that we’ve been that great either. (And that’s ULM for you ignorants that don’t read). The point to my comment is that when this game was scheduled, you guys weren’t that good, and by the time it comes to play the game, you guys are good. That’s been the story for a lot of teams we schedule. See you in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

NHWarhawk

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, considering that you were in the midst of an 11-year streak of losing seasons and 19-year streak of non-winning seasons, when we restarted the series game, I'm not sure that's the route you want to take

I believe this is the first time we’ve played each other.

INTENSE_CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2018
My comment is accurate and I stand by it. Don’t act like Iowa State has been some football juggernaut for years and years. And in no way am I saying that we’ve been that great either. (And that’s ULM for you ignorants that don’t read). The point to my comment is that when this game was scheduled, you guys weren’t that good, and by the time it comes to play the game, you guys are good. That’s been the story for a lot of teams we schedule. See you in 2 weeks.

Your absolutely correct. Prior to the past 2 years we hadn't been good in 20 years. I'll be at the game in two weeks as well. Hope you enjoy your visit to Ames but hopefully without a win.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry about our confusion as to which fanbase you belong. We get a lot of Iowa Hawkeye trolls on here so we see "Hawk" in a user name we naturally attack. Welcome to the board and good luck when you come to Ames..

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

We will find it a pleasure to kick your sorry little booty.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
No it's not. You're acting like you scheduled us because we're a cupcake. That's wrong. You didn't schedule us because you thought we'd be an easy win, you agreed to play us because we'd pay you to come get killed and that money will help keep your athletic department afloat.

CYber_saber

Mar 2, 2017
Oh, is it? What was the logic behind scheduling Florida State then? Do they have similar history as ISU and don't you think it quite contradictory to what you said?

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
A. Sorry about my fellow Cyclones confusing you with with a Hawkeye fan ...
B. Welcome to the forum! As long as you're reasonable, you will fit in! We often have visiting fans.
C. It's true that when this game was scheduled, our Cyclone program was in a bad place. However, I'm sure the UL Monroe athletic department was happy to take the game as long as the check cleared.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron