Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Well I did 4 years, you did 10 years. When does it stop? Want to do 20 years, 25 years, 15 years, 8 years? I just figured do all time and get it over with.
I'd love to do 20 years. Iowa has 11 wins in football compared to ISU's 9. Iowa State has 11 wins in mens bball compared to Iowa's 9. It's all relative. Both basketball and football have beaten each other pretty evenly, however in neither sport it's been back and forth. There is usually some sort of consecutive winning streak.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I'd love to do 20 years. Iowa has 11 wins in football compared to ISU's 9. Iowa State has 11 wins in mens bball compared to Iowa's 9. It's all relative. Both basketball and football have beaten each other pretty evenly, however in neither sport it's been back and forth. There is usually some sort of consecutive winning streak.

I'm sure you would, now do all time since you keep wanting to pick other numbers.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I fall on the side of waiting until we actually beat Iowa before I talk **** about them or one of their players.

The biggest difference is that (the last four years) we had a complete staff change after year one versus a staff that's been intact for coming up on 20 years. Campbell has literally had to start from scratch and even with that, we had Iowa dead to rights two years ago, but gave up one huge play at the end of the game. The point is that in year four, the expectation is to beat Iowa on our own field. Fans are going to talk crap regardless of winning or losing. Especially in this game.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
The biggest difference is that (the last four years) we had a complete staff change after year one versus a staff that's been intact for coming up on 20 years. Campbell has literally had to start from scratch and even with that, we had Iowa dead to rights two years ago, but gave up one huge play at the end of the game. The point is that in year four, the expectation is to beat Iowa on our own field. Fans are going to talk crap regardless of winning or losing. Especially in this game.

Wonder what the meltdown would be this year if Iowa was able to sneak out of Ames with another win?

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
{peaks head in}

{whispers} Its as if Purdy has a 3 INT game, people on here wouldn't be calling to "see what Re-Al can do"

{covers head for impact}
I reject the premise of your statement. Purdy is too good for us to question him starting. The right way to approach is would we act the same if Stanley was our QB?

• Agree
Reactions: mdclone