Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I wish we would stop making threads about Iowa having mid major talent in bb or how bad Stanley is, it is just bulletin board material for them. Then they beat our @ss in both sports. We should shut up until we can actually freakin beat them, especially in football. FOUR YEARS FOLKS!!

I won't give you the dumb button, but this is really dumb.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The Super Bowl is that huge. It has to be worth double digits. Iowa sucks, but yet they are 13-3 in the last four years against ISU in fb, MBB, WBB and Wrestling. Yet ISU has much better coaches and players in all sports. Maybe the bear is letting the cub win?
Since 2009 (10 years):

Football - Iowa is 7 and 3 vs. Iowa State
Men's Basketball - Iowa State is 7 and 3 vs. Iowa
Women's Basketball - Iowa is 6-4 against Iowa State
Wrestling - Iowa is 10 and 0 against Iowa State.

No we are not the overall superior program and obviously the wrestling situation was bad at Iowa State for a bit, but we're back on the rise.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Since 2009 (10 years):

Football - Iowa is 7 and 3 vs. Iowa State
Men's Basketball - Iowa State is 7 and 3 vs. Iowa
Women's Basketball - Iowa is 6-4 against Iowa State
Wrestling - Iowa is 10 and 0 against Iowa State.

No we are not the overall superior program and obviously the wrestling situation was bad at Iowa State for a bit, but we're back on the rise.

Want to go all time records?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Listened to dolph and Eddie for several while working, doubt that counts because they may be the worst announcers ever. Miss 2/3rds of the game while they ramble about stuff before 1990 and before.

I haven't listened to them in a while. I was actually fine with letting Dolph go last year. I didn't agree with the reason, but I agree he isn't very good.