Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Has this person always been this much of an idiot? I don't recall noticing him until about 2 months ago. Must post a lot in the Cave.

I think that is about when he appeared never have looked at his join date. Don't know if it's somebodies alt or just a random idiot.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
947 miles in 2 days all in state, glad to get that caught up and done with. Meetings this AM. BB ticket problem fixed, so KC can still visit with me at MBB. Thinking hard about running down to Kansas next wk for a seminar and making the drive down and back a sight seeing trip. These last few days sure have been beautiful.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
did you laugh when you saw who agreed with this post? Cause I did.

I'll say I enjoy the schtick but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
An occasional dose ain't bad. But it gets really old, really fast. I don't enjoy incomprehensible. :D

Has this person always been this much of an idiot? I don't recall noticing him until about 2 months ago. Must post a lot in the Cave.

When he first started showing up, someone said he changed his screen name recently...he was originally airbhg or something like that...(but NOT the Antiairbhg that is a Hawkeye)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Lately it seems every football thread turns into a bash Paul Rhoads thread. Good thing the offseason is almost over.

Bashing is in. Bash Rhoads because we used to love him before we didn't. Bash the Gophers because he like OUR coach and therefore their coach must suck and be a bad bad person. Bash the Huskers because because they took the gal we wanted to take to prom 20 years ago.

Next up!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
947 miles in 2 days all in state, glad to get that caught up and done with. Meetings this AM. BB ticket problem fixed, so KC can still visit with me at MBB. Thinking hard about running down to Kansas next wk for a seminar and making the drive down and back a sight seeing trip. These last few days sure have been beautiful.

That's a lot o' driving. Got me thinking, have I even left the cities this year driving? Rhode as a passenger to Crex Meadows Wildlife Refuge in Wisconsin with friends this spring. Mexico, but that was flying so no countie. Not good. Could probably just Uber everywhere I have been this year on my own since nothing else was more than 20 miles and most more like 3 to 5 miles.

Have biked 600 miles though. :rolleyes:

More miles on the bike than the Boxster. :oops:

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

This makes me smile, because I had the good fortune of using @NWICY's tickets a few times when he couldn't make it. Which meant I got to meet @ImJustKCClone, @CycloneRulzzz, and a few others. Hopefully will meet more of my RTT brethren as time goes on.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Which part of Kansas? I'm not all that familiar with it but the countryside from Topeka to Wichita can be interesting. I still need to get to Greensburg some day to see The Big Well.

http://www.bigwell.org/

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Just got the invite to my niece's wedding next January. She's having it in Blacksburg Va. I didn't even know they had moved to Ct. Only lives about 6 miles from my sister.

Reactions: NWICY

JMA1125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2014
Usually baking recipes go well for me when even when new. If it goes bad it's usually an expired ingredient.
I made my tried-and-true chocolate chip cookies yesterday but used Irish butter instead of regular butter. The cookies spread a lot more that usual and the texture wasn’t as good. I didn’t expect the spendy butter to make worse cookies :(

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY and cyrevkah

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I'm pretty impressed that he's toddling now!

How is new cousin doing? Any improvement on that front?

so not toddling officially yet, still prefers the speed of crawling. But getting better at standing.

Haven't heard in a couple days but did take a bottle two days ago so that was good. Not sure if they have stayed up here overnight or not. Was going to text my mom today and see how it was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron