Glowing red light in Ames neighborhood

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
The other day my wife was in the backyard and say this red glowing light coming from our neighbor's house. This neighbor lives behind and southwest of us and has a big 4 section bay window with the shades open (hence how easy it was to see the glowing red light). Our neighbor is far from being an exhibitionist as the only heads she turns is when you see her and want to throw up.

So this morning I was out watering our garden, when low and behold, there she was in all her glory with no clothes on just those little glasses you put on if you were on a tanning bed with this, looking like Ms Satan. There are somethings in life that you will never ever forget and this is one of those!! I've have no idea what the hell she is going but if she is trying to get rid of her ugliness, it's going to take more than a red glowing light on her naked body.

Any idea what she is doing with this type of light. It's not like she has it on for more than 5-10 minutes? There is now freaking way I am going to approach her about it either. My wife and I were just wondering what she is doing.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
The other day my wife was in the backyard and say this red glowing light coming from our neighbor's house. This neighbor lives behind and southwest of us and has a big 4 section bay window with the shades open (hence how easy it was to see the glowing red light). Our neighbor is far from being an exhibitionist as the only heads she turns is when you see her and want to throw up.

So this morning I was out watering our garden, when low and behold, there she was in all her glory with no clothes on just those little glasses you put on if you were on a tanning bed with this, looking like Ms Satan. There are somethings in life that you will never ever forget and this is one of those!! I've have no idea what the hell she is going but if she is trying to get rid of her ugliness, it's going to take more than a red glowing light on her naked body.

Any idea what she is doing with this type of light. It's not like she has it on for more than 5-10 minutes? There is now freaking way I am going to approach her about it either. My wife and I were just wondering what she is doing.
Probably using this:
https://joovv.com/pages/homepage-v2?utm_campaign={adwords}&adgroupid=54223927383&utm_content=354989187305&utm_term=joovv%20light&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyLDpBRCxARIsAEENsrIL6qjrkYZXua_O8gnEU0c6ok2nWJB76a1C4HMDC-DvRqN9AYnMzhMaAgIcEALw_wcB&utm_expid=.w6yRg4aNTHuub9ze_g-gVg.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Could you hear the song Lemonade? Was her significant other dressed as Jay z?
giphy8.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
First thing I thought of. Good job helping me not having to go down a rabbit hole trying to find this GIF.

We're sitting here 20+ years past that show's prime and it still fits so many situations. Remarkable. The best was when Jerry and Kramer switched roles and personalities in the same episode and Kramer became the voice of reason. Haha.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
My 7 year old son just got a Kylo Ren "poster" that has LED lights for his lightsaber. That thing lights his whole room up in bright red light. Maybe your neighbor has some sort of sith fetish?

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013

I’m intrigued

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby

Figure out her schedule. It sounds like you could sell tickets to Remo....

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston

Go on....