INSIDER: What I know about Rasir Bolton waiver timeline

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Chambers shoved a player during a game. There was no emotional confrontation. The player didn't appear to do anything to warrant a reaction from Chambers. It wasn't like the kid was yelling at him or openly defiant.

This may have only happened once during a game, but watching how the team didn't react I would guess this wasn't abnormal.

• Winner
Reactions: ComCY

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Chambers shoved a player during a game. There was no emotional confrontation. The player didn't appear to do anything to warrant a reaction from Chambers. It wasn't like the kid was yelling at him or openly defiant.

This may have only happened once during a game, but watching how the team didn't react I would guess this wasn't abnormal.

I'm guessing what they turned in is way more than that.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Yeah, that's not great but isn't a huge deal. Wasn't much worse than the shove Hoiberg gave Chris Allen, and people on here loved it when Fred did that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jdk

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Yeah, that's not great but isn't a huge deal. Wasn't much worse than the shove Hoiberg gave Chris Allen, and people on here loved it when Fred did that.

Has to be the tip of an iceberg.

None of us are sure how deep underwater is goes, though.

• Agree
Reactions: Stereotype

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Unpopular opinion:

Without more information, i don’t understand why Bolton would get a waiver. On the surface it appears he didn’t like Pat Chambers because he was a jerk. Well he’s been a jerk there for 8 years, you knew what you signed up for.

I know the staff says they’re confident but i also remember them saying they were confident in Emmanuel Malou

You think it's that simple?

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07 and Messi

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana

I’m guessing he did a lot more than that too. We only saw what he did when he was on TV and in front of a bunch of fans. I didn’t think what he did was all that bad, but it was odd because the kid didn’t seem to do any to cause his reaction

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron