Sydney Milani leaving ISU

Cyder91

Jul 19, 2018
This thread is officially derailed. Time for the OP to change the title....any suggestions anyone?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
We are talking about America and he doesn't even speak American.

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: DurangoCy
D

Deleted member 8507

The day that women have the same opportunities to make a shitload of money based solely on their athletic ability, I'll say that you might have a point with your ******** "men are victims of objectification" argument. But right now the 102nd NFL draft pick gets a $760k signing bonus, plus his contract, which is worth another $3.4M. That's more than almost all female athletes make in their entire careers. The very best female athletes in the world don't make as much as the 102nd best NFL football ROOKIE. Alex Morgan gets paid $300k per year. She's not even the best player on the women's national team, but she's really cute, so gets paid the most. Sydney Leroux gets $200k per year. Guess what? She's also really cute. Are you catching on yet?.
Martina Navratilova says hi. I am not necessarily disagreeing, merely pointing out there are examples for every situation and people use those to justify/legitimize their position.
Also, for a more true comparison, what percentage of the NFL total is the 102nd pick contract? What percentage are the women at? I truly don't know. Just stating that the NFL is a very large and lucrative entity with billions in revenue. If the women's sports were in the same position, I would hope that their contracts would reflect that.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Crushing blow for a team hoping to win an NCAA title next fall. (it was possible but a Top 3 finish was very realistic)

Losing Jordan is akin to ISU basketball losing Marcus Fizer prior to the 2000 season. It is devastating- we will still have a very good team but the title hopes are gone.

Is there any scoop on why he is leaving ISU?

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Martina Navratilova says hi. I am not necessarily disagreeing, merely pointing out there are examples for every situation and people use those to justify/legitimize their position.
Also, for a more true comparison, what percentage of the NFL total is the 102nd pick contract? What percentage are the women at? I truly don't know. Just stating that the NFL is a very large and lucrative entity with billions in revenue. If the women's sports were in the same position, I would hope that their contracts would reflect that.
They aren't.
Yes, they would.

You paid attention in Econ 101, didn't you!

Reactions: isutrevman

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
You know who's a good looking man?
Tony Romo

My fantasy team was named Romosexual 8 years in a row and when he TO was crying, "That's my quarterback", I was right there in that moment with him.