Imma take my Ball and go.... to Europe?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Unfortunate for the Ball kids that they can't even score in the Potato Farmer league. :D
They played 7 and 5 minutes respectively. The coach came out and said he wasn't sure how much he would be able to play them against the actual pro level of talent, and clearly it wasn't very much. LaVar is sure to have an outburst or headline about how the coach doesn't know **** and his sons should be playing 30+ minutes a game if they want to win.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
  • Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

ISU1998

Nov 4, 2018
I doubt he ever touches a NCAA sanctioned game floor. Between the Lithuania thing and having his own shoe deal, I imagine the NCAA won't give him any eligibility.
No way he'll play in College. I'm not sure any program would want to deal with him or Lavar anyways. Leaving Chino Hills for Lithuania was such a dumb move.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Lavar Ball is something else
I lost it with laughter when I heard this line from him

"I said if you get the three Ball brothers, you (meaning Lakers) can survive this.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26994195/lamelo-ball-commits-play-australian-nbl

Off to Australia. Big week for the Ball family. Lonzo's a Pelican, Melo's going down under, and Lavar kinda/sorta/maybe just sexually harassed an ESPN employee on live tv. Wonder what Liangelo is up to?

I think I saw on ESPN somebody picked the one going to Australia to be able to go in the first round in 2020, It was just a headline so I don't know if it was an actual analyst or his dad.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron