The Dumbest Hok Ever Born

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Here's the latest drivel from some moron on Hokeye Pokey Forum. He calls himself "Kujawa Man", (what the hell is a kujawa?)

Dodger - some of what you say is true. But Iowa is a national brand at least according to sports publications and Forbes. ISU will have more graduates in Iowa because they can’t get jobs outside of Iowa. That is a fact. And if anyone thinks Campbell will be around in a couple years then I will have some of what you are smoking. Hell Pollard will probably be gone. ISU is nothing more than a stepping stone. Can anyone say Chizek, Fred and Cael? And 2 of those 2 are Clones. Chizek got a prominent SEC job after winning 5 games in 2 years. That is the perception for ISU. Winning 5 games in 2 years is seen outside of Story County as a success. It will always be a Hawkeye St.

Thanks for sharing this. Saved me from giving them traffic.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Here's the latest drivel from some moron on Hokeye Pokey Forum. He calls himself "Kujawa Man", (what the hell is a kujawa?)

Dodger - some of what you say is true. But Iowa is a national brand at least according to sports publications and Forbes. ISU will have more graduates in Iowa because they can’t get jobs outside of Iowa. That is a fact. And if anyone thinks Campbell will be around in a couple years then I will have some of what you are smoking. Hell Pollard will probably be gone. ISU is nothing more than a stepping stone. Can anyone say Chizek, Fred and Cael? And 2 of those 2 are Clones. Chizek got a prominent SEC job after winning 5 games in 2 years. That is the perception for ISU. Winning 5 games in 2 years is seen outside of Story County as a success. It will always be a Hawkeye St.
Why are you letting a complete moron get under your skin? He's not healthy, mentally.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Lineup and CyTwins

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

He kind of reads like their @CyTwins ;)

SolonCy

Aug 23, 2008
Another Iowa State grad checking in from out of state (California) Kujo may not be on here reading our responses, but I'd like him to know that I see more Iowa State gear than Iowa Hawkeye gear. The people wearing ISU are professionals that I see in airports; the people I see wearing Hawkeye stuff are manuals picking up garlic in the field. That is Fact!

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

I knew Hawks were dumb but wow they can't even count to 3.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
giphy.gif

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'd say close to 50 percent of Iowa's Illinois students are there because they couldn't get into U of I

Funny that I read "U of I" and thought Illinois, not Iowa, just like you meant. Iowa City is a second rate "U of I."

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX

<---- Yes we can and no it's not.

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018

The guy is an ass, plain and simple, he says he is a lawyer, was the guy that said ND wanted to schedule a couple of game with Iowa, but Pollard would not let Iowa out of the contract for a couple of years. Same guy that last year, was saying that ISU did not deserve to have a coach like Campbell and was saying he should leave and take a better job.

Iowa fans love to give ISU fans crap about Cael, he wanted something that ISU could not afford to offer, a total comment to wrestling. So he goes to Penn. St. and since he has been their Iowa has won one national title, that in Cael's first year. Its another be careful what you wish for deal. They love it hurt ISU, but now they have become an afterthought in their premium sport.

Now he is pushing that ISU should win 10 games, setting the bar high, and defeat Iowa. or the season is lost. The ISU/Iowa game is important, but I would take a win over OU or Texas instead of Iowa any day.

Typical Schawk fan, it all about them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron