Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
I frankly think Hassel is a master troll. That was confirmed for me when Uthoff scored 30 in the first half and was shut out in the second half in the Cy-Hawk game. Hassel trolled the Hawk fans with his faux outrage on the ESPN set at the result. He played the hawk role to a T.

I've kind of grown to respect Hassel more this past year. He's anti-Fran and also isn't afraid to call Iowa football out for underachieving with an easy schedule. Thank goodness we have fine reporters like Chad though to keep the false hope alive!

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Don't know if this was mentioned but Carlton made the roster for Connecticut in the WNBA and Gustafson was cut by Dallas. Another tough day for EIU Hoops!!

Can't believe though that Gustafson didn't make it. I'm shocked by it. She's a great player.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Johnson?

tumblr_n3giuwJm1D1qm3togo3_500.gif

I was talking about my rug.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Don't know if this was mentioned but Carlton made the roster for Connecticut in the WNBA and Gustafson was cut by Dallas. Another tough day for EIU Hoops!!

Can't believe though that Gustafson didn't make it. I'm shocked by it. She's a great player.

Now we are running with WNBA smack talk? LOL

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron