Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Neighbor was outside when I was home for lunch, and shirtless. He's got a big beer belly, not anything I would be comfortable showing off. I always wonder if those people are simply without shame, or just enjoy creating commotion.

Jeesh, just tell me to put my shirt on next time. Don’t need to broadcast it I will break out my thong next month

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Red headed wasn’t the confusing part. My wife has this dumb belief in monogamy and being faithful. Like anybody actually believes their wedding vows.

I think he is talking about your wrestling/events wife from a couple a yrs ago.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Just dealt with a guy whose wife got a boob job because he had an affair. Not sure that is punishment but to each their own.
Made me wonder. Do they have to do those in steps? Would there be enough area to shove a big old saline bag there without considerable pain?

Her side piece is enjoying them.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Neighbor was outside when I was home for lunch, and shirtless. He's got a big beer belly, not anything I would be comfortable showing off. I always wonder if those people are simply without shame, or just enjoy creating commotion.
Did he look like the Dude but with a hammer? Wait for it, KC...

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Run may be less painful if you take the margaritas on the run with you.
I've always thought drinking beer while walking on the treadmill wouldn't be a bad workout strategy. You walk and drink until you either have to pee or you fall off. That way you burn the extra calories at the same time you are drinking them.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I've always thought drinking beer while walking on the treadmill wouldn't be a bad workout strategy. You walk and drink until you either have to pee or you fall off. That way you burn the extra calories at the same time you are drinking them.
But how long can you stay on the treadmill when you have to go? Not a lot of quality walking time I fear.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So you're wanting to pimp her out or what?

Not asking for myself or a friend. You seem upset with her.

The redheaded chick, not mad I have no idea who she is. If the wife, not mad, just messing around. Besides, it's planting season so I'm mad at everything until I get finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron