Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Did you go to prom?

Youngest plays that stupid country rap song. Now have “I’m gonna take my horse to the old town road” stuck in my head.

May have a place (good meat vendor) who will sell me the ribs and smoke them for a nominal fee. Will be done Saturday though so I would have to store them somewhere. How do you refrigerate 25-30 racks of ribs????

Can you borrow your church's fridge space? If you live in the same town you go to church it wouldn't be to far of drive.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Why don’t they sell underwear in 7 packs. Picked up a 5 pack that had one freebie so I’m one short of having new underwear for a whole week. I know they sell the fancy singles that cost 20 bucks a piece but I’m cheap. I complained about 6 for 35 dollars.
Just turn a used one inside out for a day. I'd try to pick the cleanest of the six, but to each his own.

Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Can you use fridge space at any of the in-laws homes? What about redhead threesome gals fridge?

Otherwise, you could go the old school pioneer route. Dig a hole in the yard, put the ribs in the hole, cover with snow (ice would probably work), and fill in the hole with dirt.

Actually thought of the perfect plan. Will set everything out and up Saturday. Turn AC to 38 and when we wake up, turn house up to 95 and warm them up.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Can you use fridge space at any of the in-laws homes? What about redhead threesome gals fridge?

Otherwise, you could go the old school pioneer route. Dig a hole in the yard, put the ribs in the hole, cover with snow (ice would probably work), and fill in the hole with dirt.

Red headed threesome gal??? I think you have me confused with your swingers group. If you know a red headed threesome woman, will take info as she sounds like a nice woman.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I have never refrigerated ribs, but sounds like that is feasible. I'm just trying to figure out how much space I would need for that. I think I know what our garage fridge will have now.

I was at one where a guy served whole loin chops to everyone, had a crew grilling them on his monster grill
Ribs aren't bad when refrigerated and reheated a day or two later even though nothing beats them hot off the smoker (as with all BBQ products)

I know someone who just picked up a Weber 37 inch Ranch kettle. You could reheat (keep warm) a lot of stuff in that. :)

Reactions: BCClone

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
My right foot is permanently drove into the floor boards while riding. I don't nap (my wife will fight me on this as at times after long weeks I will just crash for an hour on the couch but that's about once a month) but will close my eyes and try to avoid seeing what she is doing out of total fear. Throw in someone who can get distracted when her phone beeps, means I almost always drive and do double checks on kids buckled in when she is driving.

If the vixen isn't the leader of the pack, she ain't happy. She'll be in heavy traffic, going 70 or so, and is like 5 feet behind the vehicle in front of her. She always says, "I'm a very good driver!" And my response is, "It's not you I'm worried about."

So like you, most of the time I keep my eyes shut. Wish I could sleep, but knowing what's going on pretty much precludes that. :eek:

• Agree
Reactions: oldman

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Long day today, but good. Festival week thing that DH and our friends love to do so we went to some stuff today. Two nights in a row of going out to eat with the monkey. Tis an adventure. He's so social though. Smiles at everyone, basically no stranger anxiety - except with Grandma when she was here Monday though he did warm up and then cried when she went into the bathroom.

Anyway, he needed a nap in the afternoon so I went and sat with him in the car, turned into two hours and it was snowing. Covering up with baby blankets was like man, this is how it ends. Freezing to death in the car. Not really, I could have moved and turned the car on. He was good but my feet started getting cold.

Oh, and I almost gave myself a black eye trying to get our seat to come back up after having it reclined and it smashed me in the face. Glad it was me and not the baby though.

He crashed hard after dinner though, think he's still recovering from last week.

You could have just blamed it on DH. :rolleyes:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Just dealt with a guy whose wife got a boob job because he had an affair. Not sure that is punishment but to each their own.
Made me wonder. Do they have to do those in steps? Would there be enough area to shove a big old saline bag there without considerable pain?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Lady working AW drive through is missing teeth and has a couple larger scans on her face. Kinda loses your appetite. Thanks meth.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Neighbor was outside when I was home for lunch, and shirtless. He's got a big beer belly, not anything I would be comfortable showing off. I always wonder if those people are simply without shame, or just enjoy creating commotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.