INSIDER: Update on Nadolny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
0-1 start to spring recruiting.........I'll be keeping a close eye on all our other targets, hopefully we have enough players to field a team next year.

You are an idiot. A whining 14 year old girl, who was just dumped by her first significant other, moron.

• Winner
Reactions: JP4CY

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yeah, how dare anyone use a function of the site for the purpose it was intended for.

Sorry if Im concerned, its not like they just went through this 2 years ago. They missed on the Top 7 targets, ended up with a guy with no knees, and 2 guys who should have been at Drake, and finished dead last in the Big 12.

We'll see what happens in the next month, but this is not a good start. When's the last time an impact player was signed in spring recruiting? BDJ? That was 5 years ago.

Then don’t watch you moron.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Yeah, how dare anyone use a function of the site for the purpose it was intended for.

Sorry if Im concerned, its not like they just went through this 2 years ago. They missed on the Top 7 targets, ended up with a guy with no knees, and 2 guys who should have been at Drake, and finished dead last in the Big 12.

We'll see what happens in the next month, but this is not a good start. When's the last time an impact player was signed in spring recruiting? BDJ? That was 5 years ago.
Well... Marial Shayok says hello

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Stay tuned.......

iowa-state-big-12-finals.png

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World

I don’t know, Shayok?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

BDJ's 'impact' can certainly be up for discussion.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
It’s fair to be concerned. It’s looking like we may miss out on 3 targeted freshman and at least 1 targeted grad transfer. I didn’t expect to fill all 3 open spots grads and freshman but was hoping we could get one of each. Now just hoping we get one. It’s not over till the fat lady sings I guess. We can still use that expression in 2019, right?

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
0-1 start to spring recruiting.........I'll be keeping a close eye on all our other targets, hopefully we have enough players to field a team next year.
This blind pessimism shtick has to be tiresome for you.

I'll save you some time from posting stuff like this anymore. Here's what will happen. We will miss on some recruits. We'll also land some recruits. Some years we will be really good. Some years we won't. In the grand scheme, this program that has made a total of 5 Sweet 16s and 2 Elite Eights will not make the Sweet 16 or Elite Eight every year, or even every other year. This program, however, will fall short of irrational expectations nearly every year. You can count on that.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I guess this discussion has got me thinking. How many impact grad transfers have we ever gotten? Deandre Kane and BDJ right? Jake Anderson was a decent player on a bad team. That’s it I think?

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I guess this discussion has got me thinking. How many impact grad transfers have we ever gotten? Deandre Kane and BDJ right? Jake Anderson was a decent player on a bad team. That’s it I think?

The team with the 6' 1" power forward and 6' 10" shooting guard?

• Winner
Reactions: spitfyr36

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Grad transfers in general are pretty overrated. There's a handful each year that are impactful, and help elevate their team to the next level, but majority are more role players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron