Bohannon...

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Cyclone fans totally triggered by Jordan....love it!!

66040229.jpg

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Who is the new benji and/or buddy? See some new dingleberries have showed up and curious who is who since I haven’t been here in much.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Has anyone told JorBo yet that ISU had like half their roster gone when they played Iowa? And Iowa brought out a guy that was out for the year to play in just that one game. How lame is that?

If nobody has told JorBo yet, please don't. This is just too fun to watch him brag about beating a very depleted ISU team in December.
Ended up being clearly better regardless the time of year. At least ISU had cross country this year.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Hmmmm.... final AP poll had ISU #24, and Iowa not even in their "others receiving votes". Final USA Today Coaches Poll had ISU #25, and Iowa not in top 25. And in the final NET ranki
Yes, winning in the tournament is the goal of every team. Sorry if your expectations are lower and you have to resort to meaningless post season rankings.

Hmmmm... final AP poll had ISU #24, and Iowa not even in their "others receiving votes". Final USA Today Coaches Poll had ISU #25, and Iowa not ranked. And the final NCAA NET rankings had ISU #19, and Iowa at #40.

But hey, I'm all for Iowa keeping Fran forever, so yes it was a great year for Iowa and Barta should extend him again. I mean, Arkansas talked with him about their job, so Barta had better act quick!!

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Hmmmm... final AP poll had ISU #24, and Iowa not even in their "others receiving votes". Final USA Today Coaches Poll had ISU #25, and Iowa not ranked. And the final NCAA NET rankings had ISU #19, and Iowa at #40.

But hey, I'm all for Iowa keeping Fran forever, so yes it was a great year for Iowa and Barta should extend him again. I mean, Arkansas talked with him about their job, so Barta had better act quick!!

So are you saying final rankings matter more than anything else?

Help Support Us

Become a patron