Submit Your Questions for the 3/20 Mid-Week Mailbag

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
You'll want to remember where you were the day that Mad Fran got tossed out of an NCAA Tournament game.

In all seriousness, I have a day of vacation I need to burn before 3/31, so figured this would be as good a time as any.
You make a good point. It almost seems predetermined that he'll get kicked out of a second game in Ohio against another team from Ohio.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
I had an entire thread on this once. I think beef was 2nd. Can’t remember who was #1.
2nd?!?!?! I mean ypu might be able to justify pork as 1 because bacon but man, I think my choice for last meal would be an A5 Wagyu ribeye.

LoyalFawker

Jul 13, 2016
Kansas City
With the understanding that most people consider a sandwich as two pieces of bread with something in-between it, then do you consider a classic hotdog a sandwich?

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
1. How bad of a fan are you for not picking ISU to win your bracket and 2. If you didn’t pick them, how do you live with the knowledge that you’re the reason they didn’t win the championship?
1. Not as bad as the fans who bash the players and coaches.

2. Because the last 6 times they made the tournament I picked them to win it all they and they didn't, so I'm clearly not the reason.

• Disagree
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

Cyclone1995

Mar 16, 2016
I have a lot of family members who are Tar Heels. If we end of playing North Carolina, can you give us some hope that we could beat them? Of course, one huge benefit is the game would be at Hilton South. What are some other advantages?

cyowan

Feb 7, 2013
Ames, IA
I work with a girl who puts the milk in the bowl before the cereal, and only eats the cereal once it's gotten soggy. Should I be worried she's a Russian spy?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
1. Not as bad as the fans who bash the players and coaches.

2. Because the last 6 times they made the tournament I picked them to win it all they and they didn't, so I'm clearly not the reason.

All it takes is the one person destiny is looking at to pick against them. It might be you, it might be me, it might be some dude in Europe. All I know is I’m not going to take the chance of that person being me and having me pick against them. If you can live with that burden, go for it, but I go to bed knowing the blood of a potential ISU loss isn’t on my hands.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
They say on the first day of spring and fall you can balance eggs to stand up due to earths even spin. With the first day of spring tomorrow, is this legit or some dumb thing to watch people do stupid stuff.