Hoiberg to Huskers

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
no competition in state? Creighton? and there really isn’t much in state talent for basketball in Nebraska to begin with.

Plus, Nebraska-Omaha is Division 1 now. They would have had the fortune of playing Duke in their first game if they had managed to win their Summit League tournament.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
The only "problem" with this is when he takes recruits we will be after. That will certainly happen but everything else is fine by me. Going to KU would be the worst but we don't play Nebby so all good with me.
It should be pretty easy to out-recruit Hoiberg. I mean, we saw it first hand. He hates it. He's on record stating he hates it. And other schools can push the "How long will he be there?" card, just like what happened to us before and is happening to us now in football.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
But I will say, those who don’t want Fred to get another college coaching job likely secretly want him as our head coach still.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Most Husker football fans are either Creighton or Kansas/K-state basketball fans. Sad but true

When I lived in CB, IOWA most Husker football fans were Creighton basketball fans, Husker basketball was so bad it wasn't even worth turning on the radio to KFAB.....LOL never had to worry about Nebbie being on TV, they werent good enough to be on the old black and white tube.....they went from being the laughingstock of the Big 8/12 to being the laughingstock of the B1G...LLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I’d like it if he came back. Because it’d prove that I was right. I take a lot of **** be here for saying that he’ll coach in college again.

And go back to when he left, no one was saying he’d coach in college again. Everyone was talking about dream jobs and how it wasn’t about money. And now you’re saying it is about the money.

Him going back to college doesnt contradict with it being his dream to coach in the NBA. Sometimes a dream isnt all its cracked up to be. Even if not, if the door is open to another college coaching position and it isnt for another NBA HC position yet, the sure thing is better than a maybe if he really wants to be out there doing something rather than sitting around waiting.

• Winner
Reactions: FinalFourCy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron