Best Live Stand-Up (Clean)

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
I love going to see comedians live, but prefer ones that keep it clean (no or limited swearing, no sexual humor). The ones that I have seen recently are:

Tim Hawkins
John Crist
Michael Jr.

I have tickets to see Jim Gaffigan in Sioux Falls in June (on my birthday).

Does anyone have suggestions for other (clean) comedians that they have seen that they like?

Reactions: khardbored

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I love going to see comedians live, but prefer ones that keep it clean (no or limited swearing, no sexual humor). The ones that I have seen recently are:

Tim Hawkins
John Crist
Michael Jr.

Does anyone have suggestions for other (clean) comedians that they have seen that they like?
I enjoy all the ones you mentioned above. I would also highly recommend Brian Regan. I have included a clip below. I also like Ken Davis and John Branyan (I also included a clip of his).

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

Tim Hawkins
John Crist
Michael Jr.

Andy Andrews. Prolific author of great books also.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Besides those already mentioned, Sebastian Maniscalco is pretty clean. He said he's made it a point to structure his act so the whole family can enjoy his show together.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Anthony Jeselnik

Just kidding, of course.

Nate Bargatze is a funny dude and relatively unknown. What I've seen is clean but I've never seen him live.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Another vote for Regan and Mulaney. I've seen Regan live twice.

Other possibilities.

Gary Gulman ... occasional profanity, but it's always within context of the routine and not distracting. One of my favorite bits:

Another "clean" act.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Agree with the poster above, Gulman is A+. His Trump/Gates bit from like 10 years ago holds up so well.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I don't have any suggestions besides the ones mentioned, but I do agree with the OP that clean stand-up is great. Repeated F-bombs and distasteful sexual jokes are low-hanging fruit in the comedy world.

• Disagree
Reactions: State43

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Besides those already mentioned, Sebastian Maniscalco is pretty clean. He said he's made it a point to structure his act so the whole family can enjoy his show together.

Agree, some of his stuff is hilarious. A little hit-and-miss but for the most part solid. His bit about today's night club scene is really good.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Agree, some of his stuff is hilarious. A little hit-and-miss but for the most part solid. His bit about today's night club scene is really good.

A lot of his act is watching him. I think that is what has brought him the popularity he now has, he is very animated on stage. I think if clean comedy is what you are looking for, you would have to check out his work.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron