WVU-KState

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
So many things wrong with WVU's offense but I think the thing that is the most annoying is their perimeter players absolutely refuse to dribble to get a good angle to feed the post and then refuse to ball fake. Ever. They just pick up their dribble, stare down the guy they are passing to, and force a pass at a bad angel to a guy that's doubled.
Has to make you wonder who is actually playing for them. Are they so depleted that a lot of walkons are playing serious rotation minutes? I know that otherwise, they are quite young.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Why the hell isn't Weber resting Wade? Dumba**.

Probably bet on KSU. I’m starting to wonder if something is going on with KSU’s weird injury reporting.

They also may be trying to ensure a 10-pt win for NET, but I prefer the conspiracy theory.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
KSU with a couple guys named Love and Stockard (???) with 4 fouls apiece. Absolutely loathe this style of basketball. They all play so dirty. McGurl is going to be a pain in the a$$ his last couple seasons, and not because he's good.

GoClone

Apr 16, 2006
I don't think the KSU style is as bad as press Virginia, but it is not enjoyable defense to watch... case in point when Brown pushed/ran the WV defender into Wade (who had the ball out high) and the West Virginia player was called for the foul.

I'm thinking we could call/label the KSU defensive style Wildcrap basketball.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
KSU has the worst trio of post players in history. None of them can bend over and they all have stone hands.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron