WVU-KState

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
It me, a casual fan who is mildly curious as to why a bottom-dweller has gotten more exposure throughout the season

I demand answers, and I will never waver
I May be wrong but I think the schedule is set at the beginning off the even year and WVU was expected to be much better than they actually are

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
It me, a casual fan who is mildly curious as to why a bottom-dweller has gotten more exposure throughout the season

I demand answers, and I will never waver

West Virginia was expected to be really good this year by the talking heads.

Why? No idea. Losing Carter and Miles was huge, and that was always going to be a problem.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Kstate is playing a similar game to their one at A&M, but WVU is not nearly as good offensively.
Unless Kstate has someone step up and decide they want to score, this game will probably become a race to 60.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
West Virginia was expected to be really good this year by the talking heads.

Why? No idea. Losing Carter and Miles was huge, and that was always going to be a problem.
Probably due to their frontcourt and Huggy’s rep.

Huggins whiffed in not getting another guard. A frontcourt of Culver, Konate, Ahmad, Harris, West, and Matthews is one of the best in the country, on paper. Bolden is a competent starting guard, and Knapper/Haley are serviceable backups, but even with their full roster they’re missing a good guard.

Of course, they never had that roster. Culver was suspended when Konate was playing, and Bolden injured for most of the season. Ahmad and Harris were head cases, too.

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
Somebody mentioned this game might be a race to 60. I think it might be a race to 50. This is ugly.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
If I'm Kstate, I give Brown the ball, have him wait until 4 seconds left on the shot clock and shoot every single time. I can't imagine a higher percentage shot coming from anyone else at any time.