Alamo tickets

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
So are you pissed you got club level instead of lower level? You picked a section that was primarily in the endzone. Unless you really thought "when" you ordered mattered, you were going to be endzone no matter what. Here is the chart for reference.

We went through the cyclone club and selected the $80 tickets because we like to sit in the upper deck and wanted to be on the sideline. Next time I suggest thinking worst case. If you don't want to sit in the endzone, don't select a price point that is primarily endzone.

I was fine with anywhere in that blue level where it is like 70% of our seats . So that’s why it’s a head scratcher to me but hey will be there and have fun. Just puzzling when I talked to a non season ticket holder and not a donor that is right in the section to us of why.......

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
There was no seating chart you put in how many tickets you wanted at what level and that was it. I put in 4 at the $135 level .

I had a seating chart in my account when I selected my tickets. That's how I knew to choose the $80 tickets to make sure I didn't end up in a endzone.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I was fine with anywhere in that blue level where it is like 70% of our seats . So that’s why it’s a head scratcher to me but hey will be there and have fun. Just puzzling when I talked to a non season ticket holder and not a donor that is right in the section to us of why.......
Those club level seats in the endzone will give you a better view than the blue sections in the endzone.

Personally, I think the cheapest $80 option gives you the best view, especially if you get in the first 10 rows.

• Agree
Reactions: jdcyclone19

CYdways432

Jan 22, 2015
Cedar Rapids
Did a chat today with a stubhub rep. They said they contacted seller and he doesn't have them yet. According to my order they have till the 26 but I would like to know I have my tickets sooner than the day before I get ready to fly down. This is really unbelievable. Everything is being sent / transferred digitally. Find it hard to believe seller has yet to receive his digitally sent tickets yet.

I'm in the same waiting position as you. Not worried about not getting in but would just like the tickets I bought before heading down.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Sec 123 (End Zone) and row 4! $135. Guess I'll be watching the big screen most of the night.
I feel sorry for you. That happened to me in Memphis vs Tulsa. Fear of getting too low is why I asked for Club Section. I am in 228, sort of the corner. Decent view of half of the field.

Reactions: Go2Guy

Himes

Dec 1, 2015
Apparently the Alamo Bowl is notorious for doing this. Tcu fans were making the same complaints last year. I ended up in section 120 for $135 (my friend ordered through his season ticket package). I would have much rather bought sideline tickets off stubhub and gotten much better value. Live and learn I guess. Kind of scammy for the Alamo Bowl to do this though in my opinion. Here is a link to the Tcu complaints last year.

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/alamo-bowl-tickets-allotted.212563/

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Looks like there are 4 rows before row #1 so u are really row 8 which shld be ok.

Correct. Row AA (the true front row) is only available through the Alamo Bowl Ticketmaster site and Stub Hub.

• Useful
Reactions: clonedmax

Help Support Us

Become a patron