Alamo tickets

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Has anyone who has not been notified of their assignment called ISU?

I haven't notified of my assignment yet but the charge for the tickets is pending on my cc and I received a email saying I got tickets. So I am just waiting patiently. Also, I received a UPS email saying my tickets were ready to ship.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I bought Liberty Bowl tickets from ISU last year and looking through old emails I was able to access my ticket online starting Dec 19 2017

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This can't be that hard, can it? Bought tickets they day they were available, got charged a week or so ago, but still have no clue where I'm sitting. How hard can it be to assign a seat to someone?

• Agree
Reactions: NobodyBeatsCy

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I ordered thru stubhub and got physical tickets last week. Trusting they are legit, but they seem fairly un-elaborate.
View attachment 60863

They're guaranteed, aren't they? I wouldn't worry about it. Had a buddy once buy some much more elaborate ones on Craigslist, and they were certainly fake.

I wanted hard copies for a momento, but the cheapest ones I found were digital only. Ah well, didn't want hard copies that bad.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
We got confirmation and $130 + fees per ticket on the credit card bill so luckily we didn't get bumped down to the cheap seats. I don't know where we are sitting either but we don't leave for SA until Boxing Day so I think we'll be okay.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Still "patiently" waiting for my stubhub email to accept tickets.

ordered on Dec. 5 and nothing so far while some here have bought and got their accept email this week. I made 2 post on Stubhub's message board only for moderators that labeled it spam. This POS has probably said screw you to me and sold them for a better price.

CYdways432

Jan 22, 2015
Cedar Rapids
ordered on Dec. 5 and nothing so far while some here have bought and got their accept email this week. I made 2 post on Stubhub's message board only for moderators that labeled it spam. This POS has probably said screw you to me and sold them for a better price.

I'm not quite panicking yet. It will work out!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm not quite panicking yet. It will work out!
tenor.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I bought on vivid about a week and a half ago or so. I paid, waited a couple minutes, accepted the tickets and then downloaded and screen shot them a couple minutes later. Not sure what would take so long. I did see some had tickets for sale but would only give a guarantee of a section. They were cheaper, but I was nervous of some funny business and went for specific seats.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron