CF Bowl Charter though EB Sports Tours: Link here, updates all afternoon long

ryfonk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2011
I see it's Sold Out within the last few hours. How final is this (looking for Land Package here specifically)?

ryfonk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2011
I just checked and it's not actually sold out. They stopped it to get control of where we are at on inventory. Close to selling out though.

Thanks for the update, Chris! Guess I will just keep checking back to the site and hope it re-opens soon.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
For those of you staying at the Westin, here is view that shows the proximity of the basement bar to the Riverwalk! This photo is from the Westin site.

satvw-exterior-1139-hor-clsc.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Just got this note from EB Sports:

Flight times still to be confirmed by FAA.

Travel documents will be sent out next week. Rough estimate of departure time is late morning from DSM on 12/26 and an afternoon return arrival into dsm mid afternoon on 12/29

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
How's the band and tailgate coming along, CW?

Still working on it. I thought we had the deal done last week and then the venue tried to raise the price on us. Not really trying to make a ton of money on this but certainly don't want to lose on it either. I believe we'll figure something out but am still waiting on details.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Just got this note from EB Sports:

Flight times still to be confirmed by FAA.

Travel documents will be sent out next week. Rough estimate of departure time is late morning from DSM on 12/26 and an afternoon return arrival into dsm mid afternoon on 12/29

Just an FYI on this I would highly suggest getting to DSM with plenty of time to spare and potentially Uber in or something like that. Between CF and ISU I believe there are at least 5 or 6 planes that will be leaving DSM that day.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparkplug

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron