Does Monte Morris have a new celebrity GF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Once they do DWTS they are common knowledge for most of us old farts and past their prime as well.

Isn’t she kind of ancient for MM?

Yeah, she’s 34. It will never last. Monte is too smart and nice. She is too fame hungry.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Yeah, she’s 34. It will never last. Monte is too smart and nice. She is too fame hungry.

Which is what makes this so odd. Starting PG for the Rio Grande Vipers is not exactly a high profile position. Hard to imagine ol' Amber Rose settling into the Edinburg, Texas social scene.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Which is what makes this so odd. Starting PG for the Rio Grande Vipers is not exactly a high profile position. Hard to imagine ol' Amber Rose settling into the Edinburg, Texas social scene.

This is why I want to know how they met in the first place. Was Amber watching the G-League on Twitch one night and decided she had to meet him? I have so many questions.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

It’s probably appealing because he is a nice guy.

• Funny
Reactions: CloneFan4 and Doc

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
This is why I want to know how they met in the first place. Was Amber watching the G-League on Twitch one night and decided she had to meet him? I have so many questions.

I’m not sure why I’m interested in this but apparently they exchanged IG messages. My guess is they met in Vegas. I highly doubt this has been going on longer than the summer league.

• Agree
Reactions: jmeeksISU

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.