Does Monte Morris have a new celebrity GF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Some people beat me to the response.

Who? Gross.

Fales was pretty interested in his search though.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
This is why I want to know how they met in the first place. Was Amber watching the G-League on Twitch one night and decided she had to meet him? I have so many questions.
Wait, you really care?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Lol yeah I know, I was trying to be nice about it. This relationship could work out though since they probably both have about 20+ people on the side
Monte has definitely risen his stock, in terms of on and off the court perception, this off season. I can guarantee nobody was expecting to read that headline about the Summer League's Monte Morris last week haha

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
She has to be about 10 years older than Monte. Can't he find someone fresher than that and not so ... used?

• Useful
Reactions: ComCY

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
C'mon Monte.... you can do a LOT better than this!! Eeek.
This may get taken poorly, but in a lot of circles that Monte is around, Idk if he can do much better than that to be honest haha. Look at all of the WAGs of the NBA, or all of the flings of the stars in the NBA, there is one constant. Huge asses, to put it bluntly. And Amber Rose has one of the most notorious butts in the Hip-Hop/NBA realm. I am sure there are numerous people hitting up Monte going crazy for him hahaha

God I can't believe I seriously just wrote and posted that to try to add value to a thread. lol @2018

Reactions: Doc

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This may get taken poorly, but in a lot of circles that Monte is around, Idk if he can do much better than that to be honest haha. Look at all of the WAGs of the NBA, or all of the flings of the stars in the NBA, there is one constant. Huge asses, to put it bluntly. And Amber Rose has one of the most notorious butts in the Hip-Hop/NBA realm. I am sure there are numerous people hitting up Monte going crazy for him hahaha

God I can't believe I seriously just wrote and posted that to try to add value to a thread. lol @2018

I see what you're saying. Take off the middle aged white, angelo-saxon, protestant male hat for a minute and realize that the woman has dated some pretty big names in the NBA/hip hop community-- Harden, Wiz Khalifa, 21 Savage, etc. I imagine in the circles Monte runs in, which likely doesn't include a ton of middle aged white, angelo-saxon, protestant males, this is quite the accomplishment.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
The amount of slut shamming in here is pretty pathetic. Apparently yall have serious issues with women.

f5a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron