***Big 10 Thread***

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Fran has lost the team, officially.

So do you play talented guys who don't care or play hard anymore (like Cook and Dailey), or do you make your lineup:
JorBo
Baer
Ellingson
Kreiner
Pemsl

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

So do you play talented guys who don't care or play hard anymore (like Cook and Dailey), or do you make your lineup:
JorBo
Baer
Ellingson
Kreiner
Pemsl

I have to admit, I am a fan of the way Baer wins loose balls. Even yesterday when they were down 20 in the blink of an eye the kid makes plays...it's just that after he gets the ball it's still the rest of his team and Baer that has to score it.

If Cook was playing his hardest yesterday his next level plans are really in trouble. He had more turnovers than points and rebounds combined at the end of the first half. If he's not playing his hardest than Fran's future is really doomed because that disinterest will spread from your best player. I'd love to see a practice these last few weeks to see the attitudes.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

JorBo
Baer
Ellingson
Kreiner
Pemsl

Any line-up they come up with is ****** defensively.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
So Hoks get the Badgers next.

What will O/U be on this game? 52 I predict, which was total from their football game.

I will give Herky some love and predict a ToE win - 27-25. In 2 OTs

• Funny
Reactions: SCyclone

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
So Hoks get the Badgers next.

What will O/U be on this game? 52 I predict, which was total from their football game.

I will give Herky some love and predict a ToE win - 27-25. In 2 OTs

Wisconsin is pretty awful. Iowa will probably struggle to score, but Wisconsin will struggle to get much separation from them. My guess is that Iowa has enough runs that they end up winning by 6 to 8. They had better win at least 2 of the next 3, because then they go into a stretch that passes as tough (for the Big 10).

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

JorBo
Baer
Ellingson
Kreiner
Pemsl

The results will be the same. There isn't a lot of talent on the team anyway.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I see that some of the hawk faithful have turned on their coach's son, and are tweeting at him telling him his dad should be fired. Patrick can't help but respond angrily.

This is fine. A real recipe for success

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I see that some of the hawk faithful have turned on their coach's son, and are tweeting at him telling him his dad should be fired. Patrick can't help but respond angrily.

This is fine. A real recipe for success
Some of the hawks? When a player has said they all suck a fat one, it’s ALL.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

Patrick McCaffery

@patrickmccaff22

I can’t wait to be a grown man and tweet at high school kids about firing their dads! it must be really fun I am so excited!
12:31 PM · Jan 21, 2018
If Fran somehow ends up not coming back next year or the one after, it's going to be ugly. His kids will transfer out, but I have a feeling they're going to go scorched Earth. And the Hawkeye faithful will not hesitate for a second before they start eating their own. It's going to be damned funny to watch. #Rightway

• Agree
Reactions: SCyclone and 2020cy

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
those (future/present) player/fan exchanges are bad for everyone involved. Pat needs to not bring attention to it, wrong move by him.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Hope the hawk trolls here are defending Patrick from these scum hawk fans on twitter.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
@SudmanMike
Replying to @patrickmccaff22
This is a business Patrick. Better get a backbone or going to be a long Hawkeye career. Fran is fine, things will get better
3:33 PM · Jan 21, 201

@thugcat32 Replying to @patrickmccaff22
Shut the hell up tell your brother to get healthy or quit

@LyssExplainsIt
Replying to @patrickmccaff22
Literally why would we want to fire your dad, though? It’s a fluke season. Happens to the best of them. So what? Next game.

These are my favs so far.
1. Get a backbone
2. Tell your bro to quit
3. Fluke season for a guy with a career losing Big 10 record in 8 years.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron